Monday, July 16, 2007

This weekend was most enjoyable. Started off with a nice slow Friday evening. I stayed in mostly, watched the boob tube,and slept. The next day was Saturday which was pretty chill. Watched cartoons with Trumph, then went to the Library and blogged. Came back to the house where Trumph was being lazy and so I took a nap with him. Woke back up and decided to head down to the East lake where I once again waded in the shadows. Oh I made a slamming lunch that day Teriyaki chicken breasts and a Caesar BLT salad. Very good if I may so myself, I love to cook.
Trumph had to a gig to play that evening and so I went out solo, once again. My Trumph is a very accomplished Trumphet player and while I love to hear him play and hear his accompanying band's music, I don't like to do that all the time.


So I went to the Crescent where I ran into Errin. He's a nice guy and we had a good time. I sang a suicide karaoke of Crazy and won a free drink Then I sang Buttons and My Humps. I did good everyone was having fun. Went to R Place and danced the night away but got home before Trumph. Went to sleep. Koolness.

On Sunday we got up early at 7 to pick up Bumpalump. It was our day to be with the babykins. I was all happy. He came over and we played and danced and ran, and I chased him around, and then Trumph flipped and tossed, and swung Bumpalump all around which Bumpalump loved.

It was so cute when Trumph got up and started doing his morning exercises Bumpalump got right next to him and started copying his moves. It was too cute. Bumpalump loves attention and so he followed me around every that day. I at one point asked Trumph to watch him cause I had to bathe. However I heard Bumpalump crying as I was relaxing in my bath so I called to Trumph:

"Oh baby let him come to where I am, it's okay." So I look out of the bathroom and here toddles in Bumpalump holding his lil hands at the edge of the tub and talking to me in Djevontae his launguage. He talked to me through everything, me washing my hair the whole bit. I splashed hims with water every so often which made him swuel in delight. Then he watched me shave and get myself ready but by then pateience was gone and he wanted to be picked up.

After some negotiations and more dancing. (When I say dancing it means more often than not me holding Djevontae in my arms and bouncing and spiNin' round our apt.) Bumpalump fell asleep and all 3 of us fellas enjoyed a good nap.

At 3 we took Bumpalump back to his mother and then went to the Cuff for a nice drink. Saw the sights, listened to some disco and then headed to Kinny Jo's house for the monthly gathering of Brothas he has at his home one Sunday a month.

We ate, sipped punch and wine, laughed and talked about different things. By night fall Trumph and I were back home in our bed where we slept in preparation for the next day. All in all not a bad weekend and of course having the lil person with us made it all the better... Oh and I would have some picture but the network for Seattle with Cingular has been on the skids for almost 2 weeks now and it's making me angry but don't worry I still got those pics...Peace y'all!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!