Friday, July 13, 2007

Is da Questions Dawg, the Questions

1. Why is it even though I'm in a relationship ugly men still holla?

2. How come no matter how much money you think you're making it's never enough and you never get to really do even half of things you planned to do at the start of the pay period long before your check even showed up?

3. Why hasn't anyone actually really tried to kill George W. Bush yet?

4. Is it just me or is the entire world, Africa included, taking a really long time about doing something productive to stop the Genocide in Darfur, Sudan?

5. For that matter what good does it do to label something Genocide if you are not going to do anything at all to stop it?

6. When is my reparations check coming 'cause u know I get 2 of them. One from France and one from the United States.

7. How did Paris Hilton find God in prison when that broad can't even spell G-O-D free?

8. Aren't y'all glad they stopped talking about that dead cow -opps my bad I mean woman, Anna Nicole Smith, her baby and her Gay Baby Daddy?

9. Why do Jehovah Witnesses always show up at your door when you're about to have a party?

10. Why are there actually Black Mormons? I'm sorry but I could never join church full of folkz that didn't believe I had soul until they were forced to in the late 50's.

11. The Holocaust was a horrible tragedy and a horrible loss of life and culture for the European Jews and I agree it should be taught in history as extensively as it is, but shouldn't the genocide of the Native Americans and Africans at the hands of European and American Powers get just as much play? I mean is the suffering of European be they Jewish, Albanian, Bosnian Muslim, Serbian, Croat, Chechen etc. still greater and more noble than the suffering of anyone else who has ever faced such darkness?

12. I don't understand how you can call yourself a member of the Nation of Islam but still date white girls can you explain that to me? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

13. You do realize that I have never liked you? In fact I kinda hate you. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

14. Why do you tell us the same story over and over whenever we get together like it's a new story? Are you retarded? Are you? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

15. Tell me how you can be a living DA GLAMEROUS LYFE and BALLIN' when you have no address, sleep on your friend's sofa, and ho around with old middle class white men for a living? I mean having Chanel and Prada is great but how about cashing in your clothes for rent money? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

16. Why don't I live in DC or NYC or Atalanta? All these blog links go to fine brothas with blogs who live in those places...I'm jealous and sad. But I still have the sea.

17. Can we get all the Islamic Jihadists and Ultra Right Wing White Supremacists and other assorted red necks and oh throw in some of Bush's folkz too.. Can we get them all together and just let them blow themselves up? It would be faster, and the rest of humanity, Muslim or Christan, wouldn't have to clean up or deal with the mess.

19. Do you know how good I felt when I found out that you had contracted genital herpes? LOLOLOLOL! No? You didn't? Really? Well you do now. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

20. Explain to me how you are able to blow up a school bus full of Israeli school children and expect to have 150 virgins waiting for you in heaven and not like 3,000 sucubi waiting for you in hell?

21. OH MY GOD WHY DON'T YOU EVER EVER TAKE A SHOWER??!!

22. Did you wake up and decide to be an asshole or just grow into it as the day went along?

23. Kelly Rowland...Honey can you promise us that this CD won't be a bunch of sonic shit like your last one was? Thanx... Talkin' bout I told y'all I could make it obunce like this...Bitch if you would've made it bounce like that the first time you wouldn't have needed to say it in your single.

24. To the man at the bar can you please stop wearing that toupee? It looks like a rat crawled up on your head and died in it's own feces. Just be bald boo we know you really are.

25. Do you know what I want most for all of y'all???
To have a great weekened!!!! I"M OUT!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!