Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SO last night....I think I was a lil bit bitchy with Trumph. I did not mean to be honestly and truly I did not but sometimez he irritates me. Trumph is a vibrant, handsome, and talented man with a good heart. He is lovable, he makes me laugh, and I feel safe with him. He is a good lover, he is patient, and loving to me. In many ways Trumph is the man everyone wants but few ever get even a moment to spend time with and for that I am most grateful. Trumph has kept me in ways that none but he will ever know.

That being said I have to say that Trumph has some flaws. The biggest flaw is that Trumph is lazy. He is selectively lazy on top of that fact. You know, the kind of man that does what he wants to do when he wants to but the things that he may need to do or get done he won't most often do.

So last night he is late from picking me up at work, because he was asleep when I called him to see how close to the job site he was. (Thought he might've been in gridlock but was asleep). Okay I can digg it no big deal. If he was sleeping he was obviously busy today right?

So when he gets me at 5:39 I get in and he's all groggy actin' and everything. Once again no problem. We're driving along listening to some person sang 'bout why they hot and I'm not when I ask:
" So what did you do today sleepy brown?"
"Nothing." Deep goofy chuckle. And then it was kinda on after that. Like okay your looking for better guaranteed work, we have a sink full of dishes in the house that need to be clean partially so that I can cook dinner for us both, we have clothes that need to be laundered you been here all day and you been in the house all day, no rehearsals, no gigs, nothing and you aint done nothing'!

I was irritated SHOOT I'm getting irritated thinking about it. I suppose we all have issues that irk about our lovers but this one is sometimes very difficult to ignore. I mean I do not want to be a nag and I don't think I am one infact I hate nags but I can see how a person can turn into one after dealing with this laziness issue.

Trumph said a low blow kinda in response to our lil...Discussion that kinda burned me up but I of course forgave him it was all good. Still I love Trumph but I want him to be more active and on top of things a lil bit more. Not that he isn't and not that he ain't good. But I could do without his laziness.

Still I forgave him. I mean am I being unreasonable? I don' even know if anyone reads this but should I let Trumph be or do I have a right to trip a lil. Oh and no this is not the first time this kinda situation has happened in our relationship. In general though after the lil scrap it was all good. We watched the tele and had peaceful dreams...

I try not to be a bitch but sometimes it just leaks out. I don't mean for it to. Well at least I have y'all to speak with. I love Trumph God knows I do, I just want him to not be sooo selectively lazy....

Sigh

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Sometimes what is perceived as laziness is a sign of depression. Believe me, I have been through it and am going through it now.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!