Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So the last couple days have been really fun. On Monday after work my man, Trumph, that's the name I'll give him picked me up and was like:
"Do you want to go home or do you want to go for a walk in Kirkland or Bellevue?"
"I am kinda tired but why not?" I said I was game for any adventure. So we ended going to the mall in Bellevue and searching for food to eat. I dunno the Bellevue Mall is kinda messed up like nothing in it makes sense it's a retail maze. So we asked these old White Women in the help desk thingie where certain places to eat were and the lady opens this book and she was like well here is a restau et ici est un autre restau tu komprann...And I was like I'm sorry honey but I don'wanna roam around the mall searching can I have a the map book and she was all:
"Oh no we don't have ANYmore left I have to keep this." Then she smiled. I glared at her for a moment and thought useless you are useless but I didn't say it I just smiled back.
So then me and Trumph roamed about looking for this Greek Restau 'cause I wanted a gyro but we didn't find it so we settled on McDonalds. It was good I hadn't eaten all day. Then we went to see:

THE TRANSFORMERS! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! It was so badassed! Megatron was so tight in that movie sorry Optimus Prime, but he kicked your ass all over the movie, if that boy hadn't been there you'd be finished. It was great especially the scene where Skyscreamer is flying as a jet then transforms to robot then back to jet while blowing up and crippling fighter jets. See this movie in the theater you will be entertained. You won't care about the Human Characters but really who is going to see Transformers for the people?

Then we went grocery shopping and bought alot of food and I think I may be doing my dinner pary this month, I wanna try out the Israeli Honey Orange fried chicken I saw recently. And you know what even though Trumph snored all night as if he became an Autobot or Deceptacon whose ability was to transform in to a chainsaw (CAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE SOUNDED LIKE A CHAINSAW LET LOOSE IN THE AMAZON) it was still a good night with my Boobear!

Even though if he doesn't get any breath righT strips he's going to have some issues with me real quick.

Yesterday he picked me up from work again and we went home. He left for rehersal leaving me to clean a nasty dirty dish filled kitchen. I did that then put on some music to bump while I poured over a job offer I received. Believe or not even though I am off the radar of some of the bloggers I like I do read their stuff and take their advice. C Baptiste Williams...He is such a cutie and he said that basically after that burglery thing happened to him at the hands of his friend (by the way I think you and Kool should've cut off his hands Reddman, but I'm sure you both gave him a thorough beat down at least I hope you did, Kools cute too.), anyways he said that you should trust your instincts. My inner voix was saying stay where you are and trust God.
See sometimes everything that comes your way that might seem good is not, sometimes things that seem to be blessings are curses in disguise and when it just don' seem right it's usually not. So I think I'll turn down the offer. I'm happy where I am and I amaking more money plus Everett is way too far, it's enuff already to have to drive to Redmond. So thanks Reddman you taught me something and you didn't even know it.

Anyways that night Trumph came back and was like let's go out have a drink and then go to a jam session at the Fare this cool lil cafe on Capitol Hill. Jus so you know Capitol Hill is Seattle's Greenwich Village or Station. Gays for days and days. We frequent of course many of the places and one of our favorite bars is the Crescent.

The Crescent is sleazy and gross with lots of methheads and crack addicts running around infront, but once you get passed that its all good. They have Karoke every night and if you get a nice group together you can have alot of fun. Me and Trumph love Karoke, so does my Crew back in Portland. So when we got there we got our drinks grabbed the books to pick our songs from and noticed Msieu Cul :Translation: Mr AZZ! Msieu Cul is a man who long long ago in another space and time for three weeks was a suitor of mine years and years ago. The Black Gay Communities of the NW are small when compared with NYC, DC, Atalanta, LA, Okaland, or Chitown. Therefore there are many many connections one could say. We handle these as best we can and certain allowances are made for certain behahvoir but over stepping bounds well...C'est une autre histoire: Translate: That's another story.
Msieu Cul is dark with a very African Face, that was handsome I'm sure in years past though not so much now. What's more he has a paunch and is usually so staid, proper and tight assed he is a bore. Until, I found out last night, he gets drunk and drunk he was last night.

This male was twisting, squirmiing, twirling more than a squirrel caught in a bear trap, snapping and honey this and honey that; being all nelly and shit! So he sees me and goes to like grab and me and I halt him in midstride with a DO NOT FUCK WITH ME FOOL look. It's a useful look and it makes me smile when it gives me the results I want.
"What Kyon! WHAT IS IT?" he shouts in a very loud and grating obnoxious voice. I smiled sweetly at him. "You're actin' like I'm poison!' he cried. I discreetly rolled my eyes keeping that winning smile I have.

"Of course not Msieu Cul, it's good to see you it's just my excitement is a bit muted it has been a long day." I replied.
"Oh you just need a drink to liven you up."
Yeah probably so like remind not touch anything you ordered neither in quantity or quality. Then he somehow, when my attention was diverted, got into my persoanl space where his azz was not invited and started groping me and squeezing me!!! OH MY GAWD I felt like a Tiny Toon being smothered by Elmira!

I was like:
"Stop! My man is right there get off of me!" So I pried myself from his arm and smacked him and he was all:
"I know your man is right there!" In his extra drunk extra Ebonic voice. Anyways blah blah we socially interacted my man wasn't tripping because he is secure and he knows I don' wan' none of Msieu Cul.
Then somehow between my song and Trumph's song Msieu Cul starts being more and more raccous and stupid and irritating throwing his bigg azz all over the place, screaming his approval of people that can't sing, and touching my man all over.

Grabbing him, groping him, grasping for his nipples in his tank top, trying to kiss him and I wanted to kill him. Not because I was jealous my man was struggling against Msieu Cul and trying to be nice to the older man w/o hurting him which he could've done becuase Trumph is stocky bruh, but because I was being disrespected by this fool. So I ended it.

"PLEASE GET OUT HIS EAR!" I boomed at Msie Cul who had the nerve to look around like he didn't know I was talking to! So I was ....forced to repeat myself... And y'all know I was madd!
"GET OUT OF HIS EAR AND GET OFF MY MAN!" I snarled now suprised a bit at myself for that coming out of me. I'm lying no I wasn't. I grabbed a ciggarette, turned in Msiue Cu;s direction, and hissed in parting as I went out to smoke:
" And I aint gonna say it again!"

Msieu Cul was embarassed which actually delighted me as I walked out to smoke and take a deep calming breath. MsieU Cul was all:
"OH Kyon you hurt my feelings, I would never do that to you, what you don't trust me?" No you tired nasty queen you are an unscrupulous troll, I put nothing past you! So I replied:
" I don' care, I wasn't trying to make you sad but u know respect IS KEY MAN!" he agreed but was still being a drunken idiot and he eventually got clowned by someone else who also was done with his foolishness.
Then as I was going down the street to Fare, (cause Trumph had already left at this point I stayed to sing another song), these meth heads both of them brothas, accosted me with: do I know where to get drugs, do I want to be hooked up with drugs, do I want to hook up with them (and they were both gross if I was single I would've said no anyways. I mean a cute man is one with all of his own teeth, you feel me!) and I was over the night. Trully done with tired people do u feel me folkz or do u feel me? I got rid of them nicely I may add went to Fare, listened to some great live music then me and BooBear went home!
Who knows what tonight will bring?

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!