Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally the NW has caught up with the rest of the nation as it falls under the sway of the killer heat wave which is sweeping the US and swept the European Continent with fatal results. The heat wave so far in the NW has caused at least 10 fires, and is responsible for at least several heat related illnesses.
It has been hot!!! Yesterday as I said myself and many others sought refuge in the East Lake of Seattle not far from my house. I wasn'the only one fountains, beach fronts, all places of water (which Seattle has in abundance) were crowded and full and there were no drownings thank God during these last couple days.
There was a tragedy that happened though which is kinda the reason for my post see What would Kyon do?
The heat and summertime fun seems to be attracting predators and I don' mean lions and bears. The sun also seems to be frying the brains of parents into either being stupid or homocidal observe:
At least 2 children have been kidnapped since the 4th, one little Ukranian Girl being snatched outside of her family's house in Tacoma during a 4th of July party. Her relatives heard her screams and rushed out to see an Asian man push the struggling child into his van and speed away... Then a man who had been trying to get custody of his 10 year old son snapped, shot his son and then himself...
Yesterday a 1 and a half year old climbed up on the couch...Aie Mo Grand Met, I cringe to think of this because of my lil cousin Djevontae aka Bumpalump.. He climbed onto the couch while his mother was not paying attention and he pushed out the screen window over the couch and fell to his death 4 stories...Another child had the same unfortunate luck from 2 stories a little tyke this one and was killed as well... Finally today another 10 year old boy is missing who lives in the same neighborhood as the little Ukranian Girl Xenia Livitky that I mentioned earlier. Presumably the cases are linked since they have a Thai Sex Offender in custody as suspect number one who also lives in the same area as the 2 missing kids...
One of the things that agonized me about my sexuality the most was that because of my lack of physical attraction to women having children would be much more difficult and complicated for me than for a hetero or bisexual man. And I love children espcially little tykes and babies. To me they are so precious, so honest, and so very cute. I believe each child born to this earth is a blessing God has bestowed upon their parents that should be treasured and loved with the greatest sense of stewardship one could ever feel.
Unfortunately that does not happen in this world always. Children are abused in all manner of ways, inducted into armies, raped, starved, neglected, tortured, and all the horrible things that so many many little ones in this world endure. Just to think of such horrors these little people endure makes me want to scream to the heavens or hold all of these babies close and let them know you are lovable, you are loved by God, and you deserve love. It kills me that so many people feel the same way about children and want to have them but can't for whatever myraid of reasons while those who are as fertile as the Nile Valley do not always treasure the blessings they are given and that fact makes me sick with rage.
People if you read this and have a child tell him or her how much you love them. If you are a parent who isn't doing what u need to do make a new start today. And if you are someone who hurts babies and little ones then change and depart from your wicked and depraved ways and get some help!!
Watch out for your babies. The world isn't safe and hasn't been for a long time. it only takes a second for something to happen. Sometimes kids get snatched when they have the most watchful of parents and sometimes accidents happen I know that but please please please be vigilant...I promise if hurt comes to your little ones on your watch even if it is accidental self forgiveness will be very hard to come by.
Have fun this summer those of you with babies and children but be ever watchful. It's hot and the ehat is making many do strange things. Be blessed all of you...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!