Saturday, October 27, 2007
Tonight is date night for Trumph and I that should be fun....He's going to the Crescent to play gigs and I think afterwards he's taling me dancing. I want to go dancing, I'm in a shake my ass mood. We shall see.
The weather is nice today not bad or nasty just kinda perfect. As usual with me all is well as well can be, knock on wood, for yours trully. Right now I'm just chillin doin my own thang waitin for tonight. God I get paid next week and can't wait for that either. Not much to report really all is well, job is good, Trumph is good, Bumpalump is good, ad I am enjoying feeling relatively stable and slightly domestic. Oh and Mr Jones we have no rain today... Oh shit I already said that earlier huh? BM (blond moment) sorry. Hopefully this will be a good week coming up....I'm surei t will and I know Imma have a good weekend. PAIX!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So lets see what has been happening? Well we have had psycho weather. Rain, rain, rain, 2 days of faux summer (I don' say Indian Summer because I find the term racist and insulting to the Native Peoples), and then more of that nasty rain. Sigh.... Well it is Seattle, we pay for the greenery with wetness. Trumph and I have been having little hiccups that have been ironed out. All is well now. We just need to continue working on ourselves and each other. I love him, but it's like that married couple love. Pretty much. Our car is in the stalled since Trumph didn't get the oil changed as he should've because he was procrastinating. So he has learned not to do that anymore. Or I will become this bitchy nagg which he hates but it makes him do what I want. Because I control the relationship he just thinks he does... Tee-hee...
We've had Bumpalump prettym uch for awhile, he is cute, rambunctious self. He is growing and that is very interesting for me to watch. I see more and more of this little person trying to find his way and learning to find his voice. His speaking skills are getting amazing and I am starting to teach him French and Gombo French Creole. Oh and he eats everything in sight.
I dunno things are good however I must address something. Okay so many of you in Blogland are having issues with your looks or you're depressed or your relationships are all a mess and well you need joy so here are ways to find joy from Kyon.
1. READ MY BLOG! I have alot of crazy shit for you to laugh at here if not just laughing at my unconventional crazy life. And for those of you who wonder does he talk like he writes yeah- I dooo--ooo!
2. Get drunk! Okay well in moderation I mean have a drunk unless your an alcoholic than do rehab cause drug abuse that controls you is bad, and when your an alcoholic you smell and piss on yourself but for real sometimes joy comes in bottle.
3. Have sex. You all look good, well most of you. You aint got to love someone but if you do then just plug or get plugged by them real good. I dunno a fuck always makes me smile. Pause...I'm sorry I got excited remembering a past dalliance.
4. Read a good book.
5. Go to the movies.
6. Go to the club and kick it with or without your crew. If yourlike me you may not need a bunch of folkz with you to do this cause I don' need no entourage but if you need one just make sure those bitches is ready to go when you are so they won't fukk up your night.
7. GO SHOpping. See GET IT!
8. Pray and aseek the Lord. Just because you're gay does not mean God does not love or hear you.
9. Call Kyon! yeah but you have to ask for my number first and even then you might not get it. You psycho.!!!
Love you all be blessed and for those who are hurting God loves you and so do others never forget that. PAIX!!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
These kidz are goofy but I love this song and I loved them. Very funny and kinda cute. And you know the chicas' hips don' lie senor...
So here comes a movie I want to see defiantely this month as part of my movie madness Elizabeth the Golden Age. If you have not seen part one see it! The one liners are the outta control and Kate Blanchett give it to you. I love that movie and still watch it so it is with great excitement that I await this movie of which you will get a full review when I see it. Also of course go see 30 days of Night the new Vampire movie which I will also be reviewing. Get out and see a movie with your boobee or someone you like or just wanna plug. Even if you don't get none, you'll at least be entertained.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
1. I finally started that job going from temp to permanent and the company is great, the benefits are great, and they are looking at me to possibly be more than what I am. IE promotion is already in he air. That's da bizness. Hell yeah it is. I'm pretty excited about that and I've got soe good colleagues to replace the old ones that left when my department was moved. God is good aint he?
2. I turned 30 on Wed. October 10 2007. I have entered a new decade. No I don' feel old, and I look good still so whatever. I feel no different but I think the 30's will be better than the 20s. I trully do. I do feel more of a sense of maturity. So the day before my brithday Trumph got me sonme lil trinkets and took me out. On birthday we went to Clif and Mike (this cool interacial couple, Cliff is the brotha, Mike is White we jokingly say he's Octoroon) for a lovely steak dinner. Yestterday on Friday I got a birthday party thrown for me. Cliff, Mike, Trumph, Trumph's Mother Lady Beatrice, Bumpalump, Bumpalump's mother who is also Trumph's Cousin Baroness Angelique, Alexis, my brother Dolla, my sis in law Tiffanska, Trumph's Step sister Lady Gabyi, my coworker HausFrau Melanie and Herr David her husband all came by for it. We got drunk and kicked it. I had so much fun. Si bon anniversaire a moi. So HAAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!!
Life is good, I feel good, I aint even hung ovah see, ad the sun is shining, Thank GOD for that finally. I am 30. I am 30. Okay I can't type that again or I might just freak out. Hey but I'm alive, in good health, with a good job, family, and a man that loves me. I could wnt nothing more. I mean a year ago when I started the blog last I was at a low point and now. God is sooo good.
Okay well I guess everything has worked itself out all right after all. Have a great weekend guyz!!!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Demo my best friend for life. This brotha is a ride or die nigga who will tell you like it is, always has your back, and never ever let you down. I've known him for a decade and I can't imagine life without him. He was and has been a friend to me when no else would be. Which is why I love him...
Uh oh it's my Seattle Guurrrl Ms. Alexis. She is cool with an attitude that matches the fiery red of her hair. We recently started hanging out but have kinda been acquaintances for awhile. She has been a God send helping me out in a time of lonesomeness and I treasure her. She is truly something wonderful. she of course is sitting next to my heart and joy, my love Mr. Trumph. Cute aint he? Trumph is a treasure that taught me love is not dead and I am certainly more than worthy of it.
Of course who can forget the light of my day, the giggles in my spirit, and the wonder of my tomorrow Mr Bumpalump. He's entering the terrible 2's now but I still love him so much...Even when he does say shut up and shit. A habit I'll have you know we are breaking him of, in addition to having to censor ourselves around him. Well that's all for today folks, give te folks you love hugs and kisses (as I tell Bumpalump to do often) and remember love is for everyone, but not everyone always recieves it so give some away and hold close those that show you the love you need to thrive. Be blessed guys, PAIX!!!
This evening or afternoon I should say I am watching mr Bumpalump that'll be a hoot, at least we have good tv to watch and we will dance to Rihanna's new CD.
I'm breaking Dishes all night. I won
't stop till I see da police Lights
Imma fight a MAN a man amaa-aa-aan... Oh well y'all know the song. I like it makes me feel happy even if it does promote domestic female violence against their cheating male partners. Anyways life is okay. I want summer back, I'm really hating this weather. It makes even my sprit filled with light feel a lil dimmed. like that last post where I was all blah. My God I don't feel that way today...Maybe it's cuase I drank something warm earleir with some caffeine. Oh well at any rate all of Blog land seems to be happy and I'm just doing my thing. Well all you guys be blessed. Not much is happening buty my birthday is fast approaching.
Oh and guess what. Trumph is taking me to see Kelly Rowland. I hope she doesn't such. I'm so excited. Aiight y'all peace....
Monday, October 01, 2007
I went shopping and got a new fit that I liked, and went out for a bit, Trumph and I stepped out last night and had fun. We wnet to the Cuff and danced. They were playing better music than usual there. Took a in drag show, and then left. Today since it is Trumph's day off and I am on vacation we just hung out, he went shopping, we had lunch at the West Lake Plaza, now we're just hanging. Terumph picked up Rihanna and so I hopefully will get to listen to it and then borrow it for a bit. I like her but her voice sometimes annoys me like she's congested and can't get it all out of her sinuses. Ahh bien.
It's becoming typical NW weather. Wet, rainy, cloudy, cold. I miss ete, I want it back. Mo deteste l'automn. Et hiver epscialment. Printemps se pas mal, mais ete, se mo favorite. Of course saisons change so...All in all life is nice, I love it and my man, and even my bad assed baby boi cousin. Who after all was said and done gave me a hug and smile. What more of a gift than does one need?
Be good to each other, paix!!!!
Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!
Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*