Friday, July 13, 2007

So I need to put a correction in for one of my previous posts. The 11 yr old girl who was snatched on the 4Th July outside of her house was named Zina Linnik, not Xenia Lavitky. At any rate her name is now synonymous with tragedy today here in the SEA-TAC area.
You see the Thai Sex Offender who was arrested yesterday on immigration charges finally after interrogation led Tacoma Police to her body. Details are not known and dare say I don't want to know them but this vibrant, cute, little girl is gone. I can only hope that something good will come out of this tragedy if only that more people with children are more watchful in the future.
Interestingly enough the man who killed her was a known sex offender in Thailand and was known to have been one when he entered the country and yet he was still allowed to walk about unregistered and the whole bit...Not kool, not good, not da business. I'm sorry if your a criminal immigrant in the US you need to be deported no ifs ands or buts we have enough homegrown people doing no good here!
My heart goes out to the Linnik family and I hope that they are able to find some measure of peace in the coming days though I know it will be long process for the family to be whole again. I pray for you though Family Linnik that you at least find comfort in the coming days.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!