Thursday, August 23, 2007

Si bonjour mes zamis, wass goin' on? Good things hopefully. I've looked over alot of your blogs and all of you seem to be doing well. Reddman is moving back to DC, Dat Brutha Right Dere is in Montreal and hopefully learning French... Trust me amour knowing French is a good thing, Mr Jones is predicting a pretty sad orison life for Michael Vick, Sean got back from Chitown and has great photos of it, I think Frank is now 25 and me... I am just being. Just enjoying what God has given me. You all look like you guys are having alot of fun though. I'm kinda jealous. Okay I am jealous but hey I still have the sea. That is actually clean. Kind of. Anyways...

This weekend I have Bumpalump which will be great because I need my baby fix. Yes Yes I am baby deprived. The apt just feels empty if he isn't there at least once a week. It has been 2 weeks and I miss the babykins so I can hardly wait to see him on Saturday.

Today work was difficult got like 3 payments and talked to some bitchy Queen name Clyde Phillips. I kept on telling my supervisor to call him Claudia. LOL! He started laughing. It was a way to vent. This Claudette was a fuckin kochanri you know, all clipped and shitty talking to me. I wonder if we were face to face how the conversation would've happened? Who knows but I'm sure it would've ended with his tongue cut out of his foul little mouth by yours trully. Whatever call me cruel and psychotic I don' like people who are mean for no reason.

Like just being bitchy or cruel just because to some random people who haven't done anything to you? How cowardly! How about you just cuss out the folkz that pissed you off or if you can't do what I do. When people make you mad and you have no power over them or you love them but you're still pissed at them imagine horrific, grisly things happening to them. Like sometimes when Trumph or one of my friends, or even my relatives make me made I just imagine them being torn to pieces by rabid cannibalistic feral ghouls and I feel better. (HAHAHA! AND you thought I was just smiling to myself cause I forgave ya!) However I try not to be mean to people cause that isn't kind and nice.

You know the age old adage what goes around comes around, what a man reaps he shall sow. Or in Kyonese, Karma is a bitch and then she has puppies! Teehee. So Clyde Phillips I hope you come home and find your man fucking someone else and you run out of your home blinded by tears into traffic which has been stopped because a rampaging Elephant is coming and then the elephant smashes you with it's feet but you don't die you just linger there all fucked up and crows feed on your flesh and then you die... See how I do, I feel better already. Oh whatever lit's better if I write it then do it.

Hey guys seriously though have a good day and be nice to people. Especially to me. Cause if not...Oh I dunno please my bark is worse than my bite. Seriously guys though ahve a good night and give love to all who need it.

Oh it is sooo good to vent.

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

"How about you just cuss out the folkz that pissed you off"

I can amen to that!!!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!