Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bonjour vas tous!
I'm feeling in a silly somewhat juvenile mood today, which is like allot actually but anyways here is a very special round of:

It's Da Questions Dawg Da Questions

1. Does your man know that you're cheating on him, or is he just gonna be the last to find after out after I tell him that we all know u aint faithful?

2. Do you ever wonder if anyone on Hell's Kitchen has ever tried to beat Chef Ramsey's ass after he smooth cussed them out on national television?

3. Speaking of Hell's Kitchen does anyone know what Eddie's gender was? No for real tell me 'cause I have no fucking clue.

4. Do you happen to catch those Valtrex commercials on the tele and think to yourself as the one person says:
"I have genital herpes!" with a big as smile, and his or her partner lovingly strokes their hand and chimes:
"And I don't!" Well I mean do you ever just think to yourself, that scenario can't be reality? No one would stay with someone willingly who gets warts on their junk. Or would they?

5. Speaking of genital herpes, I dunno, if you noticed a bunch of bumps or warts on some one's dick/cooch/asshole or huge sores on their mouth before you got ready to get down with them wouldn't ya just stop for a minute and be like, uhm... No?

6. Speaking of drugs don't some of the after effects to some of these medications seem worse than the affliction they cure? Like there was one for anxiety I saw on the tele recently. It was all, warning side effects may include, nausea, vomiting, uncontrollable flatulence, hot flashes, erectile dysfunction, incontinence (meaning you can shit yourself at any moment unbeknowst to you) and explosive bowel syndrome. I stop and paused and thought hmm I can have anxiety attacks or take this drug, loose my sex drive, be hot as the fires of hell, stink and occasionally when I'm out anywhere just crap my pants. I dunno about y'all but that would make me pretty fucking anxious....

7. Didn't Tammy Faye come thru all of the trials and tribulations so much better than Jim Baker even if she did die? And furthermore when Jim gets to the pearly gates and finds out that well he just isn't welcome can't you just see Tammy's face as she has the final laugh? I can, and it's hilarious.

8. Do you look at the war in Iraq and ever scream enough already what the hell are we doing over there?! Furthermore do you even know why were in Iraq anymore? Please tell me 'cause I don't? (Well I have ideas but with this administration who knows anymore)

9. Do you have a funny lady at church who always sings and praises the Lord with a voice and in some weird manner that only he loves and you laugh at her, but you feel bad' cause your at church so you just giggle under your breath but it makes your stomach hurt and so you just sit in church cover your face and cry silently in mirth and people say:

" Ohhh see that man/boi/chile/ whatevah there don' got the spirit of the lawd upon him." And so you feel worse but you don't really? No not really. (This might just have applied to me as a teenager, well I'm lying I still laugh sometimes.)

10. How many of you have farted in public and tried to (unsuccessfully or not) pass the stench of your crime on to someone else? I have lots of times. It's easy you just walk away quickly and then scrunch up your face and make a scene with everyone else who is smelling and conveniently point out the stinkiest person there. Unless it's you. Than your just stinky and we all know that you are so it's okay we still love you.

Okay maybe some of those questions were juvenile and silly but I had fun writing them and these questions deserved to be asked cause I can't be the only one that thinks them. I've read some of your blogs you ask ones just as strange just not so honestly.

Well remember laugh, love, dance, eat good food, and smell the flowers. Tell the ones you louve that you love them and show a lil love to the ones who may not deserve it. Have a great evening and be blessed mes zamis!! HEY HEY! No fighting *smile*

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Those Valtrex commercial are fake as hell. If your partner has herpes and didn't have it when you 2 got together, then they either cheated or you gave it to them! I ain's stroking yo damn hand.

*well i'll be damned, there is a valtrex commercial on now*


And that's not a war in Iraq, that's a flipping mess!

And who hasn't farted in public. As my Mom use to say, "there is more space out than there is in."


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!