Sunday, August 12, 2007

Aie quel un jour quel un jour quel un jour.... Si se Dimanche. I'm blogging. So I decided in keeping with staying on top of my recovery process to begin going to NA. For the record I hate NA meetings. I hated them in rehab and despise them still. Firstly to me they are boring because you have to listen to everyone talk. Now of course the good thing about that is you learn and keeps from your poison of choice. The bad part is you have to listen to their bellyaching and sobbin' in order to extract the pearls of wisdom from their narratives.

Secondly I knew that if this was a Gay NA Club which it is, I was more than likely going to be ogled which I don't mind but in my opinion White Gay Men can be so irritating when they do that. It's like seriously did you just drool when I walked in the room. No I mean their is a stream of saliva hanging off of your lip.

Thirdly I could be doing something else with my time. However those are not good enough reasons for me not to go especially if this is a group that can help me manage things which need to be managed. I've been complacent since I left rehab and that can be detrimental so I decided to be proactive and went. And you know it was not so bad. I got ogled, no one drooled even though all these White men kept grabbing and hugging me and I think someone felt me up during our circle prayer end of the group thing...But those things aside, the message for today was timely and I felt energized in my endeavors to not use drugs and be all ickified. 'Cause for real drugs, hard drugs make you ickified. So that was good.

Trumph and I went to Denny's this morning for breakfast and we will not go to that Denny's ever again. The service was horrid and can you believe that my Trumph left a tip. He always tips, I don't because I just don't, but he does. I try to talk him out of it but he still tips. This time however he should not have tipped them. Trumph is just a nice guy though, well not really he's moody but he wants everyone to think he is a real nice quiet guy. And he is when he wants to be. Everyone else thins I'm the psycho bitch, and I am...'Cause it's fun.

It's lovely today. The sun is shining and the air is warm. It feels like summer again and not that pseudo summer we have been having for the past couple of weeks. I feel in a good mood today as I knew I would eventually feel. it has been a queit weekend, hung with my friends, read a little and I'm going to the Gathering tonight at Kenny Joe's where I will eat, drink and be merry and talk about politics, the state of The People, the state of The People who are in the Life, and whatever else one of those queens will think of.

Well here's to augmenting your inner strength, salut a moi. Yay Kyon! I hope you guys are having and will have as good a weekend as I have. Be blessed and be loved. PAIX!!!

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

I'm with Trumph about tipping. I feel obligated to leave a tip.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!