Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kyon's Fantastic Wishlist that Will Never Come True but I Want it Anyways! (whew)

1. Superpowers: I want telepathy, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis. That way I can control you, make you hallucinate, read your mind and know what your up to and or about. And if don't like what's in your mind or you resist my telepathy I can move you away from my prescence and if you come back I can just set you on fire. Tee-hee!

2. To be an Elf: Yes I want to be a Black Elf. Flawless skin, immortality, magical powers, super bad assed beautiful features, a great voice, an inner light that shines. I mean I could seduce everyone and for those that would hate on me...Well no problem I could just watch them age and show up every so often at their birthdays by use of my magic and laugh at them.

3. To be ablwe to breath under water and have retractable fins: If I had these abilites than I could play with dolphins and that would be fun.

4. To have a brick inlaid PRADA bag with a matching flame and paint resistant chinchilla fur coat: That way I can walk around in my fur coat and be like fuck you I'm rich and if anyone gave me lip I would knock their teeth from their mouths with my bag.

5. To have all my enemies in my power: Nuff said.

6. To meet some of you guys: Well it could happen not so impossible but I would trade meeting you guys for super powers.

7. To control time: If could control time, well let's just say things would be different.

8. To become a bionic man: YES YES YES!!! Hell yeah build a faster, stronger Kyon!

9. To give birth: I mean pain aside, I'd have a baby, and plus do you know how freaking rich I would be if I gave birth?!

10. To slap George Bush: Nuff said.

If only these things would happen...Ahh bien paix mes zamis....

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Just give me a few billion dollars. Everything else would fall into place.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!