Friday, March 06, 2009

Bien bonjou mes zamis! Kommen z'affes? Bien j'espere. So here it is what has been going on with me lately. So everythig hinges on me getting my tax returns today which are supposed to be here today and I hope they are 'cause a brotha needs that money to pay my rent. And my cell phone bill. And get a haircut. And to just have some fucking fun since I have almost been a hermit because my phone is off and I can'tget ahold of anyone for naything unless I meet them out. I'm sure all of my copains are pissed at me. It is not my fault guys I am an econo victim. So I have been good an resisted some tempatations like stealing. Oh please like no one has ever thought f stealing when they are in dire straits so that is good. So GOD BLESS ME OKAY!

Okay! So this week I worked from Tues to Thurs at the Microsoft Web Hosting Summit at the Bellevue Westin as a French Translator. It was any easy job and I actually had a great time. Except now I have motre than anything a huge accent that has not gone way. I didn't have to do too much translating or interpreting so that was cool but I did do some. Can I just say too que les Blancs Francais can be freaking rude. Some of them were complete assholes. Most were not. All the Eastern Europeans were cool. So was the Italian Couple from Bologna and all of the Nederlanders were awesome. So I had a good time, I ate like ak ing there was so much food and I got a shitload of pens which you always need more of 'cause I don' know 'bout you but I always loose pens.

I did some other things to like I went ahead and had to be a gopher at times but hey I was kool with it. First of all I needed the money and I figured that this temp company was keeping tabs on my performance plus honestly I have worked alot harder for alot less money. Hopefully since I went ahead and did a good job than it is cool and Smart Talent gives me more work. Please give me more work that can head towards a job. 'Cause I need it. I do.

So that here I am and all is okay. It is early in the day so let's hope the rest of the day is good. And for all of you... All of you be blessed. Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!