Sunday, August 09, 2009




So today is Sunday and I should be in church but I decided I won't got today. I just don't feel like it right now. I am going to go home and change soon but for now I am rattling off one more entry into the blogosphere. So I am doing that. This will be a long week and I just want to kind of chill today for a bit. We shall see what transpires in the meantime I am happy just to be living. I think I have a cure finally to what has been ailing me. Je besoin d'un vacances. Yeah I do. I haven't been anywhere like outside of the NW pou 9 ans. Too long of a time. I need to go elsewhere and I hear Cali calling me like a sirene.
So I think I may go to San Francisco. Why not i mean I've never been there, I'll be having the time to go and I really need to get away. I was telling Erock last night I just feel so stretched thin lately again. So it seems a vacation is what I need. A couple days of seeing something new and maybe meeting someone new too
Ohhh how u doin? But mostly it will just be sometime to reflect and just have some fun. The last 3 years have hardly been easy in any stretch of the imagination and I need and deserve the time away from Seattle. As much as I love the Emerald City
it still at times drives me crazy being here. I mean what is the deal with the people here in Seattle? What is the deal with the Black Men gay and straight here. I've never met more folkz down with the swirl ever than here. Whatever, I'm sure San Fran may have the same dynamic though probably not I heard it don't.... Either way I am ready to bounce up out of here so San Fran I think in Septembre here I come... 'Cuase if I don't leave I will hurt someone here I swear....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!