Wednesday, February 06, 2008


Today is grey and cold. I'm blogging in the bibliotheque. Trumph's been kind of getting on my nerves and last night I turned him down for sex. The reason you may ask. Okay so...Aie aie this is kinda embarassing...Trumph and I used to flip flop. What you thought my dick was just to pee with? But for awhile now due to some injusry with a dildo he did...Trumph will not allow me to penetrate him. I like a tight ass, especially when the nigga has a big ass like Trumph and he won't let me plug him. He says it hurts him, I'm too big...Which aint as flattering as it sounds. SO I always have to be the bottom. But I feel more of a top with him...It's wierd, and it's like my sexual practices are so wrapped up in my psychology. Some men I will let top me, some men I only want to top me, some men I only want to top and would never bend over for...Trumph is one of those that can do both with but emphasis on the both. like I dunno sometimes I just don't want to sit on it or have it in me? This week has been a little stressful to so like I wasn't in to it. I know I'm such a bitch aint I?

Now this in no way means I do not love my Trumph because I do. Very much. However sometimes he just irks me. The laziness is still a problem one that is very much working my last fucking nerve. However he is working on that. It's not like I'm going to leave him I'm just venting. Y'all seem safe to do that with. Still for the most part Trumph and I are doing good and I am going to get some ass.

I'm cooking this evening, or rather afternoon when I get home. Trumph wants Chicken and Waffles so there ya go. Diner pou ce soir, tres facile. I dunno I need a vacation away from Seattle and I hate to say this but I'd kinda like to go somewhere by myself. Lately I just need some time to just be away for awhile. I'm not bored per se, just starting to feel like I wanna get away. The roving bug has bit me again.

However all in all things are good. I feel good, and Trumph and I are just having one of those patches that you have in relationships. Well that and he needs to start bringing in more money ie getting a job which is really what this is all about. See Trumph is a musician and a damn good one at that. He plays at least one gig a week however, I have told him time and time again he needs as nine to five kinda job. So has his father, mother, etc. Now I wouldn't even complain to much if he was a stay at home husband who kept the house totally clean, dishes washed, dinner ready when I got home but he don't. My baby boy is kinda lazy. So lately I been like look nigga you need to be more diligent on looking for a job. You need to keep this apt in bettah shape. Stop being so lazy. You know nagging at that nigga.
He has even said he will not be so lazy this year and what do I get? A little bit of imporvement but not enough. So you see. And look I don't want to be nagging at him but he is starting to irritate me with it.

I suppose it will all be alright, he is looking though just not hard enough. Should I let up or keep on doing what I'm doing to get him to fly right. I shall see for new we are alright but I just want him to do better. God this is so personal. Still I have been faithful, I do love him, and I am committed to Trumph. He'll get it together, he always does after I give him a swift verbal kick in the pants. It;s just when you're with a man like Trumph it is the motivating them that be difficult. You do not want to wound them, but you can't baby them either.

It must be love.....
Cause why else would I be so patient and so committed. I got a good guy he's just kind of a fixer uper. But I wouldn't trade him and I am now feeling better having vented. Thanks for listening and letting me get this off my chest guyz. We'll be okay I know we will cause I love him and for me yes that is enough.

Well at any rate you guys be good and for those of you with fixer upper males, keep me in your prayers.

Adieu.

2 comments:

life said...

Sex is such a psychological thing. You took a conversation a friend and I were having and worded it perfectly.

fuzzy said...

Hmmm This is the first time I have been to your blog! Its nice and I love the feel! Silver hawks? Soooo Cool!!!

Sometimes we get in ruts like that. I was in one last year, luckily I bounced back just in time! Car notes don't pay themselves! lol

As for the sex, maybe do a lil brown nosing and you will get in! hehe excuse the slight pun! :-)

Doing a segment on relationships. I'll see if I can work this into this month. Come on by!!!

I'll be back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!