Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bonjou mes zamis? Sak passe? Bien I hope I been doing well. Trumph has been behaving himself as have I and well things are bon encore. Today we are watching Bumpalump but I was able to slip out for a moment. Mes dexu hommes pauvres sont malade aujourd'hui, pauvres choses. Whoa. Sorry that was alot of French, my bad. I said my 2 men are sick today poor things. Bumpalump has some stomach virus that he is getting over and all he can eat is white foods. Pasta, bread, and water. That's it' And you know my pitit loves to eat. Still mostly he chilled with us this morning. He and I watched Happy Feet. Of course the movie was cute and Bumpalump tried to dance like Mumble. And well I ended up getting Boggie Wonderland stuck in my head. I'm all walking about singing:

"Midnight comes to hearts and then a penguin uh-uh it don' work..." I know silly right. Well when a child is in your life you are allowed. Bumpalump keeps me sane and young and full of joy so it's all good. I got us some more DVDs to watch too for Trumph and me. I'm finally going to see Dirty Laundry...What I'm late. Whatever unlike many of you in Blogland I don't live on the East Coast or Atalanta or LA where there a millions of Black Gay Men in somewhat solid communities. I'm in Seattle with our few thousand remember. Okay good. So hoepfully though the movie will be good I mean I adore Ski Trip. Maurice Jamal is very good I'd like to meet him someday. He's kinda cute too.

Oh but wait so this weekend I rented Zvart Boek. That's Dutch for Black Book. Ohhhh good movie you have got to check that out. A Jewish hottie in the Netherlands during the last year of the war fighting for survival, the Dutch Resistance, gun battles, intrigue, lots of sex, mystery, this movie is unlike any WWII movie you have ever seen. Check it out. It's in Dutch, German. English, and Hebrew but who care half of you need to expand your horizons and watch foreign films anyways. The only thing bad about foreign films for me is that I start thinking in French or I listen so intently to the language that I start to pick up stuff for a bit. Like I think I could learn Dtuch it can't be that hard and it is one of the languages of the African Diaspora. Oh please are you kidding me you've never heard of Dutch Creoles before? All the Black People that live in Suriname, and the Dtuch Islands in the Carribean...Okay good. Remember you Primary English Speakers of African Descent are not the majority of us all in the Diaspora. I mean more of us outside of Africa speak Portugese than anything else.

All in all though I'm well. Work is good and all of you in Blogland seem to be well. If anything I've been feeling in a serious scholarly mood lately. I've been following the events in Kenya, Chad and Darfur with extremely keen interest in addition to the progress of Obama our future Nkosi...Opps I mean president. Oh by the Nkosi is Zulu for king... But I mean don't you sometimes feel like that. I mean my God we are witnessing history mes zamis. and I'm sure for our parents if they are turlly honest for many of them this has been a most surreal elelction. I'm voting for him that for sure. It's just so exciting he is trully trouncing that Clinton Creature and I love it!!!! I do. I hope he wins.

Well regardez ca... I've run out of things to say. Be blessed all of you and show love...Adieu mes zamis...

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!