Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bonjour mes zamis. Si aujourd'hui je suis malade. I've caught some of that post Holiday nastieness that is floating about. I woke up this morning with a cough and sore throat. I know not da bizness. But not to worry I have the power of cold medicine, but since I work the weekends, hence where I am now blogging I am because of this medicine wanting nothing more than to go to bed and sleep like a bear in hibernation. I know such a fun life I lead.

Well how was everyone's New Year? Mine was pretty good. I spent a quiet night, well sort of. Got off of work at 7, headed to my brother Jason's house for a bit had couple drinks, socialized with family and their friends, then headed home. As I was returning home I saw the 1st casualty of the New Year some guy was lying the street covered in blood with his friend attemptting to direct traffic around him. I knew at that point that my choosing to go home was the right choice it was simply getting to crazy out there.



My cousins Josai and some other cousin whose name I can't recall, I want to say Vandre.. Ahh bien he is the son of Tatie Andrea.



Tiffany my sister in law



Gia our drunk house guest for the Holidayz. Well she aint a drunk she just is drunk alot lately. Or at least she was on New Years Eve when I took thiSphoto.

I spent the rest of the night playing video games, watching tv, and sipping my beer. Trumph was playing a gig but I was hardly in lonely spirits. It was a most relaxing New Year's Eve. I had a lovely 3 day Holiday after that and now I'm back at work. Sick, tired, and needing not to be working but in the best of spirits. Few things can really depress me much. Life is too short to be miserable. It really is. All in all, maladie aside, life is still wonderful, I'm loving my video games, right now I'm playing Xmen 2 and I am going into the sewers to find Sebastian Shaw. This game is definately better than the 1st and the 1ST one was da shit! So yeah I'm happy just me and my video games. Well if I aint told y'all alrerady

Belated BON ANEE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Take care of yourselves and give love to each other! PAIX!!! Oh and don't worry about me and this cold I will survive. Have a great year. And be happy like Fraggles. They have no worries. I'd like to be a Fraggle sometimes, dance all day run around half naked. Well I do that last part anyways...Oh whatever Happy New Years...



"Dance you cares away worries for another day let the music play down in Fraggle Rock!"

Yeah I know I'm a dork.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!