Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I am really beginning to miss the sunlight. Winter is such a wretched time of year, and this moist sea cold air does nothing for good for my sinuses in the least. It's been freezing and I hate it. I want Spring and Summer and I want them NOW!!!! Aiight since I've ended that little bit of petulance bonjour vas tous! How is everyone feeling and doing? You all seem to be okay which is good.

I am doing alright, a little irritated with Trumph but that shall pass. Relationships are what they are we are well. I've been enjoying life. This week I'm supposed to be going over to see my Cousin Rachelle for dinner. I hope she cooks something good. Hopefully a chicken dish. Right now I'm hungry and I could kill for some fried chicken. I digress...I dunno I been good. I'm watching the second season of Rome on DVD which is quite good. Lots more intrigue, treachery, violence, you know all the stuff a good historical drama dealing with dynastical issues should have. If you have not seen it take a look at it. You will love it I assure you.

Other than that I've just been chillin'. My raise is coming through on this upcoming check and it will fat compared to the last opne because I was able to work some fuller weeks, the last check had to do with my getting that nasty virus which almost left me, well aint no almost about it, it did leave me incapacitated for some time. I'm looking forward to Valentines Day and to the fact that my very best friend in the world Franklin Demond Baker is coming to visit me here in Seattle.

FOR THAT I CAN NOT WAIT!!! I miss him so terribly you have no idea. The weather in Seattle today is grey, the tempature is cold, we've been getting this like faux snow kinda weather...It's a trip. The whole city's population acts as if we're about to go thru the Apocalypse when just a few flakes fall. All you East Coaster boiz and the like would so laugh at us if you came here during such an event. I know you would cause I certainly do.

I am kicking around the idea of a vacation, both of them kinda related to you Bloggers. I'm not sure of which to do. Mr Jones is drumming up the idea of having a meeting in Baltimore in May, while Adam Irby is talking about Blogotopia in NYC. And while meeting my fellow brothers in blogging sounds fun I'm not so sure I wish to do either. Let me explain. I have been and I am most personal on this blog. And well I dunno some of you guys that may read this seem.. Well you might not be so nice to Kyon or my love Trumph who is coming with me. I mean I could just hear it now someone asking me about some of not so shining moments I've spoken of on this blog and not out of an attempt to be helpful either. Then again it could be a lot of fun. I never been to Baltimore and I've yet to see NYC as an adult, I'm leaning more to NYC...Maybe I could do both...? It owuld be a great deal of money...I shall see. part of me is yearning for somewhere South. Like Florida. I wanna go to Florida and I kinda wanna go by myself. Why not? Trumph is leaving for almost two months driving thru the South with his father to Miss. I sure do not want to go on that trip. Uh uh.

I suppose I shall figure it all out. You know I really want to go to Disney World. I know only you Kyon right? Well once again why not? I love that kind of stuff it's what keeps me so fresh faced and the like.

Well I'm open to suggestions on where I should vacation. Throw me some ideas guys. Be blessed all of you. Adieu.

2 comments:

Chet said...

Pleased to hear that all is well with you. It certainly appears that you are excited about your friend's upcoming visit with you. It is always nice to have that special someone visit and make our world complete. Kudos to you on a bigger pay check. Seattle what can I say? a great place for writers. Young man you have no clue where you want to go for vacation? Try Florida or one of the Islands. Blogtopia would be nice too. Best Wishes.

Kyon Saucier said...

Chet thank you so much I shall think more on FL.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!