Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nothing especially earthshaking has taken place in my world. Work is good, home is good, I'm doing well. I finished the Star Wars game and now I'm playing Crime Life. I'm a thug named Dre who runs around doin' thuggish things. The game actually is so funny I cna't even be offended by it. I dunno you have to play XBOX and such to understand.

All of you in Blogland seem well, with the exception of ole boy who was robbed recently. A most messy business. People shoudln't be robbin' folkz. People myself included work hard for what they have. Ahh bien the world can be an evil place. I hope you catch him Corey and when you do shoot in him the palms of his hands. That way they will be maimed and he will never be able to steal anything again. Ever. He also won't have the use of his hands... OH well that what's you get when you go thieving.

Bumpalump is talking up a storm. The petit just prattles on about this and that. He tell us stories that Trumph and I can hardly follow and he sings, he is well too my baby boi. For that I am most thankful.

Well so I saw this post on Adam Irby's blog and figured it would be fun to do my own version of this. Why should Adam get all the fun? Right of course right. SO here are some Kyonismes that I have developed over the years that you are free to use. Some of them are involved and long but then I have a bit of that in. I'm really scarecely as vapid and eparvescent as I seem to sometimes be on this blog. SO enjoy.

1. "Booki fe li gombo mais Lapin mange li." The Hyena prepares that gombo but the Rabbit eats it. This an old French Creole Proverb based on Compere Lapin (Brer Rabbit) and Compere Booki( Brer Wolf I believe would fit though we always say Hyena. The actual origin of the word Booki means Hyena in Woolof, I suppose it is a word we held onto during the darkness of slavery.), it is a proverb of caution for folk to watch out for users who will more often than not reap the rewards of your labor, giving, love etc leaving you with nothing in return.

2. "You can make a whore out of everyone else but you will never make one out of me." I transliterated this from Elizabeth Part I. In a very powerfully charged scene Elizabeth rounds on Lord Robert screaming: "SIR YOU MAY MAKE WHORES OF MY LADIES IN WAITING BUT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ONE OF ME!" It was a most snap worthy saying. I had to adopt it. Basically I have said this to men who think I'm stupid or I have nothing better to do than to be their booty call. I require a commitment these days for the most part, I refuse to be someone's whore or mister.

3. "Goodbye I hope *whatever grisly form of death I choose* happens to you and your friends. " I say this too people I hate and or well just hate. TO me it's cute I'm being sachrine sweet but cursing them in way with a grisly end. At the very least it's the most carthartic of my sayings. But you have to sound really nice when you say this or it doesn't have the same effect.

4. "If you don't get that mouth of yours to keep my name out of it I swear I will cut your tongue and then sew your mouth shut so you can drown in your own blood and choke on your own screams!" I told this to a male who would not stop bad mouthing me after I soundly slapped him a couple times. It worked. He never spoke my name again.

5. "I do not like wars. They have uncertain outcomes." And so they do. In the Gay World I have not found a great deal of kindness. Some of us are so broken and hurt that we are poisoned and evil. That's all well and good if you are such a Gay man who refuses to get therapy or to just get over it, but I will not put up with such things. However I have found simply disengaging most people when they attempt a fight or social vendetta is the best way of things. War does have uncertain outcomes and you may be the victor of the battle today and the looser of the war tomorrow.

6. "A Lover will tell anything except their sins." I believe this is self explanatory.

7. "Es tu tres bien finir? Are you very well finished?" I always give people time to finish their whatevers. Especially for those of us in the Life it is a neccisity. I mean I've seen some trully awesome performances from some of the worlds best drama queens before using this line.

8. "That was a most wondeful performance. Will you be accepting your Oskar in person or via satelite?" Hey some folkz you just gotta sometimes be like that with. I mean goodness some of you go thru life like your stuck inside of GH. Get it together.

9. "Il n'ya pas de besoin d'expliquer. Je comprends tous." This is what I say to someone when I catch them up to no good. Aside from being in French and sounding pretty which I force myself to pronounce in a calming way it gives me time to think of what to do next. Realize if I use this phrase with you you are in trouble.

10. "Fools they may bei n love but they are still happy while here you sit miserable." I say this to people who hate on those in love. Usually such males are just jealous. Right catch it.

Well Imma going. I hope you liked my Kyonismes. Be blessed and be good...Adieu.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!