Sunday, December 30, 2007

Now I said that I was not into New Years Resolutions but I also think I need to do a little self improvement thing for the year. It could not after all hurt, so these are not so much New Years Resolutions as they are goals to enrich and enhance Kyon's Life. Because

1. Start reading more again. I used to read alot, and I still do but I desperately need books in that vein I am going to go ahead and clean up my library fines just bite bullet and do that so I can start reading more again. There are so many things I want to ready because there are stories I have not yet heard or dreamt and so many things I have not yet learned so there you go.

2. I have a very obvious goal and if you have read my posts than I am going to assume you know what that is and you wish me continual luck in that endeavor as I continue down this road of healthy emotional outlets that are not self destructive. Nuff said, it should be number 1 I suppose but whatever....

3. I need to be a more attentive mate. It's not that I am not one now but I realize that at times I can be selfish, I can be quite cold and when I am feeling that I have earned a moral victory I can be a bit vicious. I am not these things all the time but I recognize that I am multifacted person after all, but I do have those qualities that can show up in certain situations and I want to be a better man to my Trumph so in that regard I shall work on those less than desirable qualties.

4. Try to be more friendly to people in the Seattle Black Gay Community closer to my age and not be so bitchy. Well I'm not really bitchy, not at all, I'm actually a pretty funny guy with an easy laugh and ready smile who is always down for those who iz down for me. I'm not to concerned about whether you have money or not 'cause it aint mine, nor do I care if you dress a certain way or whatever. I aint shallow or superficial. I mean you need to be reasonably clean and groomed, take care of yourself a bit, be a generally a cool person who respects and loves yourself 1st (cause you won't and can't do right by me if you don't) and have things in your character like empathy, intelligence ( a reasonable amount), compassion, and the ability to say I'm wrong or I'm sorry. Guess what? Not alot of folkz in my age range here seem to have tall ofthose things in combination except for the looking good part. And even that is faulty. I aint rich, but I do okay for myself however I am not into looking down on people for naything like clothes or cars or financial status. How dare I be like that when I am not wealthy and living the flossy life?
But these bitches up here in the NW are sooo like that. And the ha ha is that these lil faggot assed niggas are mostly broke bitches who floss Chanel sunglasses with the labels for all to see (check it the lower end kind cause the high designer shit does not have a label catch it, you simply recognize the design because you know it, the fashionistes up in here I'm sure will feel me on this), and then they hop on the bus or get into there overcrowded hoopties to go back to their one room studios with a sleeping bag and color tv only, they can't afford anything else since they go broke buying designer clothes. Or they all live with their parents, not room mates their parents. You get the drift. Not a crowd I can respect you feel me?

That does not mean I have to be rude to them even though they are rude to me...What you know what scratch this goal how about I will seek out friends as I have been in the BGM community that have the qualities I want in a friend and be polite to those who do not. Unless they fuck with me. Yeah that sounds better. Tee-hee

5. I will be forgive. Jesus forgives and I need to do more of that. I tend to hold on to grudges sometimes and I have found all it does is poison my soul and spirit. My uncle Henry Greenidge once told me forgiveness is not so much for the other person as it is for you and he is right. It is for my benefit and in the interest in being free TO LIVE FREE TO LOVE better, I am going to be working on that. The goal is self improvment.

6. Going to the gym. I like my body I am not fat or doughy, I am trim and lean but I could be a little healthier and I would like a more defined chest so therefore, why not? It will only help my sexy factor.

7. Finish my novel. Than I will be rich and feted like Frank Leon Roberts and Keith Boykin and the rest.... Then again fame and noteriety are not things I've really been a fan of. Still I will finish my novel for the money side and because why not my writings shall make me immortal. I'll pass on the fame though. That's a drag just ask that crazy bitch Mamzelle Spears.

8. We shall do some home improvements. We need some things Trumph and I. A new television, an XBOX 360 (well I want that I don't need it), some more pots and pans and a garbage can cause what we have rigged up now works for him but not for me. There are some other things to but par le grace de Dieu it is all coming together even now. Why? Cause when you are kind to peeple honey the luv youuuu and give you help and aid. Dats why silly.

9. Greater financial responsibility. I can be and have been a money drunk, but the 20's are finished and I must change with my age. It's time to be more responsible with my finances I'm embarassed almost at some my financial mistakes and in order to be a better man I NEED to be on that. I mean I'm living from paycheck to paycheck as well, but I do not need to be living that way if I just begin budgeting better. Which I do sometimes but I gotta do it all the time. This adulthood thing it's hard, I mean when I was 5 I just thought I was going to eat all the candy I wanted and jump and down on my bed whenever I desired.

10. To make all of this happen and put it all into practice starting today.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!