Saturday, October 27, 2007

I think I have an ear infection infact well I know I do because my ear feels all tender and raw and inside I can feel the pressure beggning to build. Now the good news is that my medical benefits kick in this upcomiong week and the pain is not yet that it in unbearable so I can deal. The bad news....? Were you not listening I have an ear infection duuuuhhhhh.... God I havn't had one in years and everytime I have had one it sucked ass. My ear starts to hurt so badly I get dizzy and can barely function. Last time the pressure was so great that my ex had to stop me from trying to literally take a needle to my ear. (I was at the time so sick and delirious from pain that I thought if I dug out everything in my ear the pressure woukld be gone, thank God he stopped me. That was one the few things that worthless bastard ever did good for me.)

Tonight is date night for Trumph and I that should be fun....He's going to the Crescent to play gigs and I think afterwards he's taling me dancing. I want to go dancing, I'm in a shake my ass mood. We shall see.

The weather is nice today not bad or nasty just kinda perfect. As usual with me all is well as well can be, knock on wood, for yours trully. Right now I'm just chillin doin my own thang waitin for tonight. God I get paid next week and can't wait for that either. Not much to report really all is well, job is good, Trumph is good, Bumpalump is good, ad I am enjoying feeling relatively stable and slightly domestic. Oh and Mr Jones we have no rain today... Oh shit I already said that earlier huh? BM (blond moment) sorry. Hopefully this will be a good week coming up....I'm surei t will and I know Imma have a good weekend. PAIX!

3 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Yikes! Good luck with that ear infection. I had exactly one in my life and I never want to experience that ever again.

That Dude Right There said...

What I thought was an ear infection 2 weeks ago was actually the beginning of the damn flu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpecialK261 said...

lol...man..are there black ppl in Seattle..lol..jus playin....now...a lil harsh on teh X arn't we...lol...goodluckw ith your date sounds lieka nice night planne dout..hope u keep up with the blogging...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!