Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bonjour va tous! So check it out, some great things have happened to me this week.

1. I finally started that job going from temp to permanent and the company is great, the benefits are great, and they are looking at me to possibly be more than what I am. IE promotion is already in he air. That's da bizness. Hell yeah it is. I'm pretty excited about that and I've got soe good colleagues to replace the old ones that left when my department was moved. God is good aint he?

2. I turned 30 on Wed. October 10 2007. I have entered a new decade. No I don' feel old, and I look good still so whatever. I feel no different but I think the 30's will be better than the 20s. I trully do. I do feel more of a sense of maturity. So the day before my brithday Trumph got me sonme lil trinkets and took me out. On birthday we went to Clif and Mike (this cool interacial couple, Cliff is the brotha, Mike is White we jokingly say he's Octoroon) for a lovely steak dinner. Yestterday on Friday I got a birthday party thrown for me. Cliff, Mike, Trumph, Trumph's Mother Lady Beatrice, Bumpalump, Bumpalump's mother who is also Trumph's Cousin Baroness Angelique, Alexis, my brother Dolla, my sis in law Tiffanska, Trumph's Step sister Lady Gabyi, my coworker HausFrau Melanie and Herr David her husband all came by for it. We got drunk and kicked it. I had so much fun. Si bon anniversaire a moi. So HAAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!!!

Life is good, I feel good, I aint even hung ovah see, ad the sun is shining, Thank GOD for that finally. I am 30. I am 30. Okay I can't type that again or I might just freak out. Hey but I'm alive, in good health, with a good job, family, and a man that loves me. I could wnt nothing more. I mean a year ago when I started the blog last I was at a low point and now. God is sooo good.

Okay well I guess everything has worked itself out all right after all. Have a great weekend guyz!!!

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

I didn't think that any gay man other than me would be excited about turning 30. Now you have me planning a grand 30th birthday!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!