Thursday, October 04, 2007

God gives us people to love for a reason, because he doesn't want us to be alone or selfish evil bastards. So here are some of the folks I love. Old friends, new friends, and special friends....



Demo my best friend for life. This brotha is a ride or die nigga who will tell you like it is, always has your back, and never ever let you down. I've known him for a decade and I can't imagine life without him. He was and has been a friend to me when no else would be. Which is why I love him...



Uh oh it's my Seattle Guurrrl Ms. Alexis. She is cool with an attitude that matches the fiery red of her hair. We recently started hanging out but have kinda been acquaintances for awhile. She has been a God send helping me out in a time of lonesomeness and I treasure her. She is truly something wonderful. she of course is sitting next to my heart and joy, my love Mr. Trumph. Cute aint he? Trumph is a treasure that taught me love is not dead and I am certainly more than worthy of it.


Of course who can forget the light of my day, the giggles in my spirit, and the wonder of my tomorrow Mr Bumpalump. He's entering the terrible 2's now but I still love him so much...Even when he does say shut up and shit. A habit I'll have you know we are breaking him of, in addition to having to censor ourselves around him. Well that's all for today folks, give te folks you love hugs and kisses (as I tell Bumpalump to do often) and remember love is for everyone, but not everyone always recieves it so give some away and hold close those that show you the love you need to thrive. Be blessed guys, PAIX!!!

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

It's good to finally put a face with the names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!