Monday, September 24, 2007

Well a new day is here and I am stiil horribly sick. Well not horribly I am kind of exagerrating but I do not feel good at all. The job thing is going to happen I just have to pass and take a DT tomorow which I will do with no problem. It has been a long and crazy weekend and I think I lost my disk. Great right. Well at least I got some new music this weekend.

Yesterday and I Alexis hung out and then Trumph got off of worek and we all were in the mix. Trumph told this morning that apparantly Keith Sweat, yes the Keith Seat the whiny voiced singer who sings Twisted among other thangs, was impressed by the sound of his band. Infact he made his band listen to them before he went. Trumph's band, well he plays for the band, Goody Bag opened for Keith Sweat Fri and Sat night. So I was glad for him for that. Today has been a slow day, of lots of waqter and sleep. Oh and I am almost finished with Tale of the Body Thief, I love Anne Rice.

Life is good for the moment I am not complaing even if I do feel like shit. It';s still wonderful to be alive and Trumph is taking care of me. Now I've got to find that disk...

Ahh bien be blessed everyone.

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Congrats on the job!

Isn't it good to have a man take care of you?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!