Saturday, September 01, 2007

So this has been a long week and I am glad it has ended. I've been loving life mostly as I should be it's still summer. Trumph is now working for which I am glad even if he now neglects the house work, still it's not so bad now. We've had Bumpalump this week twice. My he is too much. He's beginning to talk in actually clear words and it's exciting to see ad cute to hear with his little voice. He's also becoming quite rambunctious, running all around and all over the place. He and Trumph still crack me up together. It's like watching a lion and lion cub with those 2. Bumpalump crawls over Trumph, who will promptly pick him up and throw him about on our bed, while Bumpalump just laughs and laughs. I love them both sooo much. Blessed I' truly blessed.

So it's the Labor Day Holiday. I think I'm going to either a Barbecue or a concert I' not sure which. John Legend and Wu Tang is in town and I kinda wanna see the. Fergie will be here tomorrow too. But I'm not sure. Either way I know I'm going to do the barbie, I mean that's free food.

So I've heard Kelly Rowland's CD Trumph picked it up, and I can't stop listening to it. It's actually good. I keep thinking, okay Kelly this is what you should've put out first. Allot of people said it was crap but I don' think so and I know music. You can't be with a musician and not have some stuff rub off on ya. So if u aint heard her check her out it's good. Actually I've been getting alot of music lately, and all my picks have been good. Trumph's taste is okay. I dunno he loves Amy Winehouse who I just think is drunk train wrecked British Jewish Girl who can sing (sober) but who needs to get her shit together. Another Joss Stone big whoop. Oh well that's why he and I are 2 different people.

We went out last night to the Crescent and I sang Unchain my Heart by Ray Charles and then we went dancing at R Place. I almost punched this drunk little queen because I thought he'd spit on me, but he hadn't he had just spilled his drink on me. I gave him a dirty look though. Left the club headed to Dicks that makes soe of the best little burgers in Seattle and then headed home. Very nice night.

So all this talk about Sen Craig is quite amusing to me as I'm sure it is to all of you in Blog land. First of all why did he tell on himself if he " is not and never have been gay"? Yeah you created your own scandal by admitting guilt and opening your mouth when you should've kept it shut in the first place Craig. We all know you like dick, you caint hide! Oh well as the good book says what a man does in the dark shall always come to light. There ya go. What a hypocrite though. Just goes to show you how moral the moral majority really is doesn't. They either cheat on their wives, fuck wit' hos, or like to have sex in nasty ass tea rooms (which is gross, public restrooms are ore often than not fucking disgusting how any one gets off on the smell of stale urine and old shit is beyond me)with dudes... All the while claiming they are pro family values and the like. I know some of the skankiest hos with better morals.

SO In a month and 10 days I shall be entering new decade of my life. I'm not panicked yet, but I am a little. Time marches on never stopping always going. 30 me? Then again you know what? God thanks for letting me live to see it. Please another day is another day who am I to begrudge the fact that I am still alive?

Well I should be going we watch Bumpalump today this afternoon so I have to get in Papan mode. It will be fun, we always have a great time. Be blessed guys. Okay wait I'm not done yet.

Okay so here goes a little silly list:

Guyz I would love to kiss if I wasn't with Trumph:

10. Jay Z. Those lips have to be for more than rappin' with.

9. Freddie. Fine Freddie from back in Portland now I believe in Atlanta. The man is so fucking sexy and he moves like a cat, aie aie aie you really just don't know. I wouldn't mind kissing him again nor what would follow after that kiss.

8. Yaro. Another man from my past. Since I lived in Portland and Truph in Seattle when we first we basically dated (meaning we visited each other and talked via the phone or email on occasion) but were not together until I moved here to Seattle. Yaro was my Portland copain, he is fine too. I actually fell for him and Trumph at the same time. Then Yaro moved away to the Bay Area in Cali and I moved to Seattle. Aie ouais Yaro I would kiss you again if I was single.

7. Timbaland. Well yeah he's a little chunky but I think he's cute. Plus I like his voice. Why not kiss him?

6. Young Harry Belafonte. Have you seen Carmen with Dorthy Dandridge? If you have seen that movie you will understand my choice.

5. Jensen Atwood. Who wouldn't want to kiss Wade?

4. Mr. J-o-n-e-s. He is cute, he really is. Why not if he was down and I was single I'd plant one on him. Okay there are some other blogger guys on here that I would kiss too but I dunno some people might be all like I 'm trying to stalk them and that is not the case. I'm just saying if I got the chance and conditions were right...

3. Shemar Moore. Nuff said.

2. Ernst Walker. That man is so fine. And he looks alot like me. We at least favor each other so it would be like kissing a taller older version of myself and that would be hot. Yeah I would kiss him.

1. Trumph. The first time I saw him all I could think was, who is this man, who is this man? He has to be in my arms. So if I was single and Truph came my way, I'd definitely kiss him. Plus if my man isn't at the top of my list why the hell am I with him. He still makes me breathless.

Aiight y'all have a good weekend and peace.

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

I'll tell Mr Jones that you would want to kiss him if you weren't taken. I would love to see what he has to say.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!