Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Another day another day feeling good feeling good. So today was the last day of my temp job and I will be now moving to another department until then I have the rest of the week off thank God. It was cool though they gave a feast from the Olive Garden and that was lovely than I went home I declined to see superbad. Still felt sick.

I came home and cleaned up the apartment and now I am blogging to you guys. So this one guy Andre Allen is holding a vote for the top ten sexiest bloggers in blogland. While I won't vote because I think if your sexy you usually already know yoiu look good and certainly don't need me letting you know by a vote, because well I don't get anything out of it I think I will play along on my own blog. So who are Kyon Jibrile Saucier's top 10 sexiest bloggers? Well I'll tell you though in no particular order of me rating is their sexieness measured.

1. Frank Leon Roberts: Those lips, that face, and the intelligence reflected in his eyes. Aie mon Dieu, amenes moi maintenant Papan! He is definately sexy. Never met him before but if I am ever lost in NYC please be my tour guide.

2. C Baptiste Williams/ Reddman: He is gorgeous to me. I also like his personality at least from what I gather by reading. He seems very strong, no nonsense, and he seems to radiate through his writing a very powerful personae. Not sure what he is like in person but he is fine.

3. Derrick Briggs: Have you ever seen a man so very classically handsome in the African God way? Yeah I have and he is one of them. He seems like a sweet heart and of course is he is a looker.

4. Mr Jones Mr JOnes: He has the best smile and his blogging is a polished very debonair mode that I like. I think he was cute with the weight looks better without out and is now in fine status. Ahhh Monsieur Jones mo pe donne toi un bissou. Et autrtes choses aussi... Yes he is on the sexy list.

5. Keith Boykin: Well that's a given. Great body, nice face, intelligent, successful, poised. Yes I know he can be a little bit of a bougie snob at times, which he sometimes has to be he so famous everyone comes up to him to talk/holla, and trust me when your that famous it gets old, you meet alot of wierdos... SO I get that. Still the man has a chest that makes you want to.... Aie.... U get the idea.

6. Maurice Jamal: Well I just find him so cute. He has a sexieness about him that is kind ofthe quiet hidden storm kind. I feel him so he is on my sexy list. Plus I love that skin tone.

7. That Dude Right There: Not only is he a loyal reader but I think he is really cute and I love his candid deiscussions on sex. That to me is sexy, he shows confidence, displays his strength in his work and just about everything he says I agree with. Plus I love those eyes and the skin tone. Sexy sexy sexy...

Well that;s all for me that I find sexy. Certainly it is not an intent that I want to date them or something I just find you all to be very nice eye candy and that makes reading your blogs easier. I mean can you read when about people when they are so ugly they hurt your eyes? No neither can I! LOL!

So this weekened I have Bumpalump and I can hardly wait for that well have another adventure with Alexi I suppose. I feel good today. Yesterday I ahd someone do something that i resented to me.

Actually it was Monday night. SO Trumph and I were going to go see Resident Evil 3 and we stopped at CC Seattles for a drink... Lutha was there. I like Lutha he is normally a kool guy but he made some revelations about certain drugs he likes to do and attempoted to in my opinion attempt to entice me with them. Just so you know don't do that to a person who has had such issues ever. It's fucked up! I overcame his unsubtle and disgusting inviatation but I was irritated. Trunmph told me to let it go and I have to a degree but it just goes to show you how much you never know someone. And it shows me how new still I am to the Seattle Scene.

Is it worng for me to miss Portland a little? I mean I don' miss it really just me friends. I am I suppose just too me sometimes to really understand other people. I mean half the guys here want to fuck me and are evil to me if I do not respond to that, the other ones seem to be stuck up, and yes I know that is the LIFE, but without a strong friendship network even with a boyfriend it can still be lonely. Oh well slowly my Seattle garden of friends is growing and it's all about quality over quantity right? Of course I;m right.

So Resident Evil 3:
It was a good ass movie. I loved it. I jumped and covered my eyes, (I'm such a dork like that) and loved the actions scenes. Trumph and I kept saying:

"Alice is a baaaaaddd byeeitch!" And she was. Plus Trumph and I found this gay bar in Wallingford of all places, that makes good drinks for cheap.

Well tonight is another tv night. I like tv this Season. I have favorite Shows already.

Cane: The Cuban Sugar growing family with a Rider for a father.The show is the shit check it out on CBS.

Reaper: I love supernatural shows and this one is funny. Very nicely done and set in Seattle. Another favorite. It's on the WB.

Finally tonights line up Top Model. Why because we love you Tyra. Well I really don't I think you've got a landing pad for a forehead Tyra but I feel you and you're still pretty and you put out a good product. You got some ghetto bitches on your show this season though.

Okay well I have run my fingers/mouth enuff for the evening. Be blessed and keeo on spreading light and love. We only have one life to do it with so make yours count okay.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!