Sunday, September 23, 2007

Bonjou vas tous? It has been quite ahile since my last post and the world of Blogland seems to be progressing quite well. Aie Mo Grand Met, there is so much to tell.
Trumph and I are doing well though at the moment I have caught a rather nasty cold courtesy of Bumpalump. The little tyke made me quite sick thus this was me last night as you see here. Doped up on cough medicine and laid out with my little one.



I've made a new friend in town a lovely cocoa woman named Alexis Rosie, who is half Ibo and half Creole, which is cool. Yesterday she hung out with Bumpalump and I on the hill. We went to brunch at the Broadway Grill, then went to the park and played with Bumpalump before heading off to Toys R US. Bumpalump deserved a new toy and I bought him this Superman action figure for like preschoolers, you know the kind of bulky super durable ones. It was good thing I got hat kind too because Bumpalump kept trying to make Superman fly. Alexis is hella cool and we got madd compliments on Bumpalump people kept being like oh your baby is so cute. We just smiled ad nodded and then winked at each other. Bumpalump is speaking a whole lot more and his little vocab is growing by leaps and bounds. I've alos found thqt he enjoys chasing pigeons in addition to attempting to talk to every dog he meets.

So I got his nasty cold because I wasn't really paying attention to copious amounts of snot dripping from Bumpalumps nose and yesterday I was feeding him with a fork that i was using myself. So there you go. I am now infected with his baby cold. Not da business.

Last week I returned to Portland and hung with Demo for the weekend. It was so great to see my nigga again. I love that man and I missed his ass. We just jugn and reminisced and he told me he's coming to Seattle soon. I'm like come quick nigga come quick. Portland was nice to visit but thank li Bon Jesu I no longer live in that city.

SO hopefully I will get his new job I've applied for at my company which I most likely will everything seems good. Okay just now two hawks both of them fledglings just learning to fly ran into the window at the library where I am typing away. One is stunned the other one appears to be dying. We're going to have call the Federal Wildlife agency to take care of them. Both of them are endangered species. I'm telling youy only in the NW. A woman of the Native Peoples is keeping watch over them, pauvres zozos, I hope they are all right. Ahh c'est la vie.

In general life is well and my 30th birthday is steadily approaching. I won't say I am depressed nor anxiuous because I am not. I'm ready for the enxt decade and I have alot to be thankful for. I really do. Excuse me for a second I'm going to look back at the birds. Okay well the brids are not dead they are up now at least. I guess doing there thing, the Zoo is coming merci li Bon Dieu to help them.

Da Questions Dawg, Da Questions:

1. How do two Hawks run into a big ass glass window like what happened just now? I mean I saw they were chasing a pigeon, I guess when the pigeon veered right why didn't they do that same? Top of the aerial food chain my ass!

2. Why is my friend Gilberto such an antisemite sometimes? I mean I love him but I've no hatred of Jews. His antisemitism is becoming quite annoying and I could give a fuck that he is a Brazilian Morrocan.

3. Why is anyone even giving Ms. Spears the time of day by plying that dumb ass single all the fucking time? Yeah Bitch you should be in seclusion I would be too after that train wreck 3 weeks ago.

4. Is it just me or do you think that Fags are hoot too?

5. WHy are Gay White Men so whiny and why diud they keep giving me and Bumpalump dirty looks yesterday. I just saw the Halloween remake and I had no compunction abut going Michael Myeres on their asses.

6. How are you going to be telling everyone in a certain bar I go to that I am a hustler, then as soon as my friend goes to the bathroom come up to me, tell me you want me to fukk you, and then offer me cahs to do it? You know who you are you fat fuck!

7. Don't you just love the new Kanye and 50?

8. Is it necessary to grab my ass everytime I greet your do some inappropriate grope of my person? Next time I say wassup to u and give you a hug and you try and stick your finger into my ass I am going to break it!

9. My boyfriend Trump says I have a very dark side to me do you think that's true? I mezn I would never kill someone if I knew I would get caught for it. *tee hee*

10. Is it just me or does the prosecutor in Jena, LA need to bitch slapped for his stupidity?! Uhm I read the timeline of all that, lots of White folkz should be in jail if Mykel will be.

Well guys I aint dead, or lost, just been busy. So I'm back. Be blessed love each other and stuff. Oh and Reddman I am glad you are getting acclimated back to DC. No fighting!

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

My goodness a lot has been going on for you. I'm sooooo glad that you and Bumpalump have such a close relationship. It makes me miss my nieces since they have moved to Guam.

Good luck on the job front. I think we all are looking for something better.

And if people are grabbing your ass, I can only imagine that it's a nice one. LOL


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!