Thursday, September 27, 2007

A new day, the start of my won 4 day weekend. Closer to getting trente (30). AIE AIE AIE pas moi!!!! Okay I;m aiight now, not like I'm having a crisis that the 20's are ending for me or anything. Okay I am but just a tad. I think I'm allowed. So today I'm just going to ake it wasy, go for a long walk, and see my sister in law...That will be nice.

I'm really excited about my birthday because I told Trumph I want a suprise party. Trumph is such a male sometimes which I love and at the same time despise. He is sweet but not romantic...

K (ME): So my birthday is coming up and I want a suprise party and everyone has to bring me gifts.

T (Trumph): Oh God.

K: Shutup! Stop being a bitch.

T: BE quiet lemme think baby...Okay so how am I going to do this I have to work on the weekend.

K (grinning wildly and jumping about with excitement!): Well we will do it at night!
T: U mean I will do this at night!
K: Well ye-ah?!
T: Baby how can I throw u a suprise party when you already know about it?
K: It will be a suprise if you do it boo bear.
T (eyes roll until kiss him): Okay baby okay.

Yes seduction is a powerful tool aint it? Okay so I guess my DT was a dilute so Iahve to go out there and take it again this time without the aid of a car what a crock of shit! Huh ahh bien I have to pee in a cup again for toady. Breat I have no idea how this is going to work but we shall see. This was not what I wanted to do with my day! Oh well, here goes. It should be fun. I know I'll pass at any rate my system is clean. Still I'm irritated. There are worse things. And I have to get out there by 4. This will be fun. I am so irritated.

At any rate life is still good it just means my job will start later and have to deal with this shit today. Great! Well at any rate everyone be blessed and be happy.. Bissous....

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

I'm with Trumph on this one. How is it gonna be a surprise if you know about it?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!