Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Si bonjour mes amis. I am here blogging and I am getting like a blast of the most rotten funk I have ever smelled in my life. I think it is the boy who is next to me. He either has not washed or not using deodorant or something but he stinks. And it getting stronger the longer I linger here so let me make this brief. Aie sicre Jesu li scenti comme mal lait et merde. Fucking gross! So anyways school stuff is coming along. I am going to qualify for this grant that will enable me to have my books paid for which is a blessing and there may be a way for me to get my bachelors degree oout all of this not just some certificate. I hope so. I beleive a number of doors may open for me once I get that. For real like I'm ired of working shit jobs and the like, that's the whole reason why I am doing this. So once again thank you for the positive vibes, prayers, ouangas etc. that you have been offering up and sending my way. Also thank you God. At every instance of this God has been totally directing my path and it feels so good to have him doing it. I just have seen barrier after barrier fall down before me and I am amazed.

I mean I know it may sound trite or cliche but sometimes for me because of my past mistakes I find it a little hard to beleive in my heart that Jesu et le Bon Dieu still loves me. I know I can't be the only person to have felt that way. Yet here has been through all of this crzieness of the past year, loving me, providing for me, keeping me, protecting me, sending blessing after blessing flowling my way. The fact that I am still walking around living and living well to some degree tells me that all is not lost.

I am no longer the same and I feel that slowly the goals I felt forced to bury could possibly now be attainable. In short.....Whew had to take a breath I feel stronger, better, faster but not boinic. Who wants to be bionic anwyas, I want to be a mutant. But anywho seriously even though everything is not all good, life is alirght. And I am so thankful to God. So thankful to him for what he has given me.

I hope and I pray still that this still works out. I do and I have faith that it will..

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!