Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bonsoir mes amis. Mo dit bonsoir parce que se soir maintenant. It's 11:26. I am chilling at A-rocks house having some champagne and watching the latest James bond Film. Which is pretty kick ass. That and it has wonderful sweeping vistas of Sienna, Italia. I would like to spend a month there. It looks so lovely. This has been an okay week and tomorrow it ends or I suppose begins with me singing. Yes tomorrow I will sing a solo at church. No fool not so low no can hear me, though at this moment and time I'm seriously debating on wether or not to go thru with it. Mais il est trop tard maintenant. Il est necessaire que chanter. And Hati looks so gorgeous as well. Of course it is a country in the grips of horror but ahh bien I am still watching this film as I go ahead and blog. Or contine to blog. So I am going to sing At the Name of Jesus, a song my Aunt Grace from Jamaica used to sing when she was alive. Aunt Grace died of breast cancer and I still cry to think of her at times. So this will inside of my self, in my heart and mind where none can hear or see mean alot to me. Jesu I beg of you let me honor not her memory but you as well tomorrow with my song. Well for the past 2 days it has been a bit cold. In the 60's, grey skies filled with clouds that omniously promise rain, mists of wetness here and there. All of us want the sun back in force. I told Titania to start working again. He is about to get a new place and for that I am most excited. Terry totally deserves some peace after everything King Henry put him thru.

So all is good at least as well as expected. My world is beginning to brighten more and more and for that I am well. Finally as I have been hinting it looks like my fortunes are changing slowly but surely. for that and anll of my blessings I am grateful. Thank you Lord. Well good night my luvs, sweet and most pleasant dreams. Adieu et bon nuit. Bissous.

1 comment:

TLKelly, Jr. said...

Good for you Kiesha, I'm glade things are working out for you as well as they are. Much love... Peace and happiness! T


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!