Thursday, June 04, 2009

Allo... So I'm here at my boy's apartment just chillin. My shirt's off and I am had watching family guy bloggin' well I suppose that last part is obvious isn't it? At any rate it was another gorgeous day. I went and started my school stuff which was most satisfying in a way. On the morrow I take a test that will allow me to get the classes I want to take, etc, etc. Just because I am reacquainting myself with academia don't mean I wanna speak of it. I think though this is a good, no actually this is a great step for the goals I want to accomplish. Which is getting out of the going nowhere field I have been in for too long. I suppose that is what MT, this fine muthafucka, he is fine too... God his chest is fucking huge and his nipples are... I gotta chest fetish. I love a male with a big chest I like the way it feels etc. etc. Anyways I suppose that is what MT was referring to when he was like everyone is retooling. That's what I'm doing retooling.

In the meantime I ran into Mr. Meth, this male that I think that I dislike him so much it's close to hate. Like I would not be bothered if he expired. I know that is horrible to say but it is honest. And I am at least that. He really pissed me off by generally being a meth head who was coming down and generally being his scummy, worthless, waste of African genetic material self. But then when we parted ways and I no longer felt homicidal wrath I then felt a sense of deep sadness for him. I hope Mr. Meth gets his shit together. I really do.

Seattle is so lovely this time of year. It really is. So MT, he is leaving town in about a month. Going to DC. I was a little envious when I heard the news but glad for him. Seattle has not always been good to MT. I hope he finds and receives what he needs in DC. He and I chilled and sunbathed in Cal Anderson park. That's the park on Capitol Hill I go to quite a bit and just hangout or walk through. It's pretty nice save the drug fiends that are sometimes there but they never bother anyone. I got to feel up his chest for a bit, Mt's chest I mean. Trust me if you saw it and he let you, you would too.

Yes ete is definitely here and with a whole new set of adventures and it's own heat driven craziness but I'm game. I mean how often do we in Seattle get this kind of weather. I'm loving it. The nights are warm and balmy, the days hot. I love it. Well fun chatting goto run...Adieu....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had originally planned to go back to school this Fall but, it looks as though it'll have to wait 'til Spring/Summer.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!