Friday, February 27, 2009

There are so many reason sometimes that males confound the hell out of me not the least of them being that males are so freaking strange. Let me xplain. We males or atleast those masculine and hypermasculine ones are like a paradox in everything to me. First they want you and chase you down like your some gazelle then when they get you, they leave and or they get you but they want someone else or they don't know what they want but wait they want to still have sex you with or whatever. This is the first scenario of males I have been dealing with sic Trumph my ex.

Or some males insist they are not attracted to you but they want all of your time way more so than your good Judy boy friend, they get angry at you if you make other plans especially when they are drunk, they want to know... No they demand to know who you are sleeping with as if they are and they get all butt hurt when you decide not to indulge in the dance of their narcissm with them especially if they are not attracted to you or at least they insist that they are but everytime you fight the whole world thinks you guys are fucking... Sic Javiav!

Some males are wishy washy and confused that have no idea what they are doing or what they want and you sometimes feel stupid for even fucking slightly with them. But then again hey you are such a sucker for males who are bigger in girth or size then you are...Sic Myk.

Some males just want to fuck but instead of saying that they have to lie about it and actually attempt to show interest in you, interest they oftentimes have difficulty maintaining if you are not a stupid slut. If you're a stupid rowdy slut or some Smithfield Whore you already have their attention because you are more than likely sucking their dick or letting them shove their dick up your ass or whatever. If not then they have to wait. Here is my thing if you want to fuck me or wahtever just say that. U aint gotta lie to kick it for real you don't. Like if you want it and I like you, and we've got condoms okay we can do the damn thing. Aint not thing just please don't lie. I don't need anyone trying to emotionally manipulate me. Sic... Way too many males I have met in this life.

And then some males are perfect so you think and you get with them. And then. Mon Grand Met and then they turn all crazy or violent on you and you have 2 choices. Leave them or murder them. I wish I could've murdered the man who beat on me. I didn't though, it would've been really messy and unexpediant. Instead I left but the scars from that time still haunt me to this day. Fists can leave so much more than bruises and broken bones.

I guess that's all. It laways makes me laugh when straight women and some men think or dating and relationship lives are so much easier than theirs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Gay and Bisexual men are pieces of work, I should know I am one of htem and I have at times have been some of those males but not often. Usually I am not. Dating is not easy and I am starting to like not like it. It is starting to be.... A painful chore. God this season of transition. Will it never end.


Confounding males. Confounding males I swear.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!