Friday, February 20, 2009

A RANT AT THE MAN WHO HIT ME LAST NIGHT

I hate you! I hate you because of all those fucking lies you have told about me around this city! You have told people that Trumph physically abused me! You have told several people in and outside of our circle that I am a prostitue and have sex with men for money and drugs! You have claimed once that I had sex with you while we were both in an altered state! You have smiled in my face and told these lies to whoever would listen to them for a long time now and i have always shut my mouth and smiled at you. I was gave you a pass because of my issues. Which I always hated doing but I did it because I like peace but you are a fuckin peace of work!!! Because you are a drug addict who is somehow a drug counselor. Which kills me. You do crystal meth and then attempt to get people to stop doing it!!!! R U fucking kidding me!

Because after Trumph and I broke up you tried to make a pass at me and I told you then I thought you were fucking disgusting and I do. You are fat, you stutter like some backwards retard, you stink because your fat ass is always in the same clothes or you have meth shit seeping out of your pores. You are disgusting, you are prutrid, you are a liar, you are a looser and I hate you.

So yes I was drunk last night when you came over and Javiav should not have even met with you that night but I have been feeling all this for a while and so yes all my evilness came out and you punched me. Well because I was drunk it didn't hurt, right away at least and I suppose I had that coming. But I despise you from this day forward you fat, evil, backwards bastard and I am going to fix you and I don't have to touch you to do it. You left a piece of hair over here last nite you ass!!!

Have you never met a Creole before?! Don't you know what we are known for! Do you not know the lengths a Creole Man or Woman will go thru to be avenged!!?? Non you don't but I promise you will very soon.

I hate you with a passion and I will watch and wait until you slip up and then I will deal with you. And I can't fucking beleive I fed your fat ass last nite too!!! OHHHHHH! Je te deteste! Je te deteste!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!