Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bonjou bonjou mes zamis!!! Cava? Bien I hope. I'm sure you all are wondering how goes it with Kyon. Well it goes not to bad. Life has it challenges but I am not complaining it seems hopefully that things are beginning to turn for me. that is the hope at least. I got some new places in the works are far as at least finding a new place to live. It seems that I have at least 2 options open at this moment so pray for me, keep you fingers crossed, make an offering to li Virge Mirak, you know all of that good wish me luck stuff. I need all that I can get. Hopefully within the month I will be living in my own place back in Seattle. That is at least the hope.

Life has been cool I've been seeing a therapist and it has realy helped. I feel good and I have not relapsed so it must be working. So yeah my mental health is good thereforeI'm good, keeping everythibng in perspective one day at a time you know.... Though as far as Trumph goes it's all good. My pain has lessened and I am relearning how to be single again if that makes sense. Well I mean that is what you have to do. Relearn it all. So I am starting to do the whole dating and tkaing numbers and calling niggas thing. I dunno. I can't say it is fun and to be frank and brutally honest i am just doing it for the hopes of getting some dick or ass at this moment. I am not wanting all the lovey duvey stuff. One thing I am revelling in is my freedom. I hate and always have being tied down. Being at the beck and call of some male who 9 times out of ten want to control you in some way. And I aiont talking about being fidel to them either.

It's just I like to be able to come and go as I please, see who I want, do what I want and yeah there is lonlieness I will not lie but it's kinda worth it. I am not having to comfort anyone or hold their hand or give them my hard earned money or worry about us... Just about me, which is hard enuff gotta tell ya. Though one thing really annoys the hell out of me with this. SO when i was ingle the males buzzed around me as bees to honey. Every other male was trying to get me in thier beds to do some unfaithful shit but now that I am single, I can't find nay of htem! you know how it goes right. When you are attached you have temptation when you are single you can hardly get someone to give you ahug let alone anything else. And it is drving me crazy because I have BEEN REALLY FUCKING HORNY & I WANT TO HAVE SEXX!!! LOTS OF IT! That's right I said it. I want to fuck an ass and have mine fucked! I want to be sucked off and bust in someones fucking maw! I want an orgasm that will make my damned kness fucking tremble!!!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!! Yeah I know it's not PC or polite but who cares? At least I am honest.

So yes single vs attached both great both not so great I am enjoying the no attachement status... For now. That will probably change but for now I am doing me and enjoying life best as I can. Though this holiday season will be a bit ruff i can make it thru. I have to I have faced worse than before. Though I think it will be along time before I choose to live with a boyfriend ever again. They can maybe live with me I aint going no where this next time around.

Thanksgving was cool I went and jung with friends and had some of the best smoked trukey in my life. I ate some of it today heavenly, so was the ham. Though between you and me I wish someone I know knew how to make and would prepare a big fat juicy duck. I want some duck. Or even better a turducken. What's a turducken? It Creole fowl goodness that's what it is and I love it and I want to eat one. Yes a whole one by myself. Covered in bacon. Oh god how delicious. I'm hungry now.

As for Seattle well it is raining and wet and nasty and cold. I hate it and of course i have a cold I coaught from Jorge's brother and that is not da bizness. My nose is clogged and shit ahh bien there is always something.

I am though living for myself, loving my life, feeling kinda blessed an I know I will be okay. God is wathcing out for me and all of it is as I thought all falling into place. So there you go. Be blessed all of you.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!