Thursday, December 13, 2007


Si aujourd'hui il pleut. Typical Seattle late fall soon to be hiver weather. It's not too bad at least not as bad as last week when wee had that horrid storn that cuased parts of the state to flood in Chehalis and the surrounding areas. Oh and by the way guess whose just arrived yestaerday. FEMA. I'm telling you if some stuff goes down in your neck of the woods you have to help yourself don't be waiting for FEMA. You might not live long enough to get their help as slow as those idiots function. I mean I can not understand how there is an earthquake in Parkistan and we are there in 24 hours but it take three days or more to traverse our own nation... Yeah I suppose I won't go there. But I'm sure y'all feel me.

So besides the zoo I've been pretyy content with everything. Through sheer force of will I have decided cet saison du Noel has been un stressful and actually a great bit of fun. I'm having a Christmas Eve.s Party that I am pretty sure will be off da hook, since my birthday was so kick ass! All of my people are coming so that should be fun. SEE ALL OF MY PEOPLE!

See some of you folk out there mess up when you throw parties because you invite folkz that are kool with folkz you despise or that annoy the hell out of you. Not me. All the people coming to my party I know and I like otherwise they would not set foot in Trumph and I's sanctuary. No way no how. I realized a long log time ago I don't have to be around people I despise just beacause. What a waste of eenergy and my wellbeing. But at any rate la fete should be fun and I'm getting excited.

Also I have gotten my Trumph some nice stuff and I am prooud of that too. I mean I only got him 4 fragrances, they came in a pack, so I'm proud of myself. I can give more than just cologne even though that's all my siblings and Mom are getting. *Wink*

Also did anyone catch the Tyra Banks Model pick show last night? I did and I am glad Salishca won but I thought it should've been her and Jene as the last 2. Chantell looks like a praying mantis with white skin. I like Heather the best but ahh bien. It was a good night Alexis came by and I fried chicken and we ate and talked and stuff getting the plans for the party to be cemented. Trumph is a little worried that we may have invited to many folkz but I don't think so. We'll be fine plus I know some of the folkz I invited will cancel.

Well it seems that for now even in the rain the sailing is smooth. May you all be blessed this holdiay seanson and show love to those who need it in and out of your circles. Au revior mes zamis.....

1 comment:

WhozHe said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve party. And I guess since you don't know me, I can't come.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!