Monday, February 01, 2010



Si aujourd'hui c'est lundi un autre semaine. And you know something mes zamis I am feeling a bit better than I was last post. I have Erock my Winter knight to thnak for that. I kinda just was holed up with him Friday night and Saturday. We went to the Crescent and the Super Buffet in the Northend which is basically this Chinese Buffet. Trust the food there is good and we ate like Royals even though pauvre Erock drank too much 151 the night before so he had to go easy on some of the food. Dimanche I lefty Erock's went home got fresh and clean and then went off a l'eglise.

This the eglise or in English church I attend at times. I should totally go more than I do I know. At any rate my favorite guest pastro was there, Rev Kelly Brown. She is an amazing preacher, her voice is incredible, and she always smells good kinda comme L'air du temps. At any rate she preached about being cheaters. Explaining how we in this country which is built on lies and also how we perpetuate all this cheating and infidelity and lying in our lives even our church lives. It made me think that's for sure. Still underlying eveyrthing all weekend was that cloud o' gloom that seemed to be wieghing upon my soul like millstone. Well after that great sermon she gave the alter call and I went up for prayer and I was lifted. There was no more of the depression and I just felt better after all was said and done. That evening went out to the Cuff for a minute to visit with Jack Frost and then he cut out. I was like oh kinda bummed again not depressed jus like ahh man u know and then Thomas Raith of the House of Raith, came in. Okay now here is Thomas Raith:

I know that man is hot he's a White Court Vampire feeds off of lust and I love him. Anyways he joined me and kinda saved me from some overzealous old White Man named Marty who was all I just want to get to know you.... Oh you are so attractive. He irritated me but for some reason I got his number I don't know why it is not as if I am not dating someone... I certainly don't feel anything for him. At any rate after all the drinks and dancing I went home to bed. And awoke ready for this week. Here is to a better week! Adieu guyz thanks fro reading.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!