Wednesday, January 06, 2010




Si Bonjou mes hommes et dames.... It just wouldn't be me unles I started off this new year without a post of my overall insanity now would it? Of course not. So here it is.... Life is kinda crazy, my rent is late due to checks being late andI have to pay a late fee which I don't like. The school messed up on my book money again and I misread my schedule and missed the first day of one my classes yesterday but not after shwoing up the day before (Lundi/Monday) in a class I thought I had and was not even registered for and sitting there like a moron for a half hour because I hadto wait for an apporopriate time (accoridng to Erock) to leave the class. Erock called me a moron too. Yeah well I got him back last night and called him a big ole perv because well he is one sometimes.
We went out last night to the Purr which is this cocktail lounge on Capitol Hill... It wants to be swanky and supposedly only the upscale homos go there but I don't think it is. The clientele are mostly middle class on the lower end White guyz and snow queens, half of whom are freaking moche. Erock likes to go there and I go with him because Tuesdays is Kareoke night and we love to sing out loud. Ran into some friends Mr Dj and Chapeau Blanc and we all asang. Me and Mr Dj sang Don't You Mess with My Man and we did good. Than Erock dragged me to the Crescent for another drink I have no idea why we did this I think Erock was on a mission and then we crashed at his apt. it was all in all a good night. Now before then I was of course spending the holidays with the Erlking in Tacoma well all of the Winter Court as well. Things between are us are going really well. He met my mom and stepdad and mom's fam... Well my family you know what I mean. Yeah I know and it was good. I feel pretty happy about that and oh I made the Deans list again. I mean for all my issues this year is mos def starting off better than the last and for that I am grateful to God. Well that's it for now adieu mes zamis and be blessed.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!