Wednesday, January 20, 2010



Bonjou guyz in blogland. I in the library right now killing time and bloggin. So the new relationship between Queen Mab (that's me) and The Erlking is going well. We went to Portland this last weekeend and we had fun for the most part. There was one lil moment of unpleasantness but it has passed. I am realizing though again that relationships are work. Even when they are still new et all that. I am having to get to know a new man again and it can for me difficult. Especially because I have been so independant since Trumph and I have broken up. I basically did what I wanted and even when I was digging a male I didn't get rid of my other ones...You understand. But I have now and I am fully commited to this budding relationship....I just hope I don't get my heart broke again. Cause I really like him.I actually love him.... And he loves me...Oh the fear of it all.

School is going well it will be alot of work this quarter so I have to stay ion top of things but so far all is well. Classes are not too demanding and I don't have any dumb asses in any of them which is an improvement because I have had stupids in my classes previously. U know I find some things so funny as I being to age and leave that unsure and super shy and scared boi who was always comparing himself to others behind and come into who Kyon is. I say that to explain that yesterday I was on FB and hadan old acquantice that I seriously crush for start a convo with me. I chatted with him for a moment and read as he called me sexxy and all ces choses comme ca, but I was not moved. I was like in my head ur a meth head and just got out of prison...Ur bad news and I could give a fuck about a crush on you in my 20's those times are over. I never said thios stuff to him I just thought it. I don't know asI get older I can just see more and more about of the bs people attempt and I just do not want to deal with. C'est la vie I guess....

Well all in all things are good and I feel good....Well that is all I suppose have a good day guyz and adieu!!

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

dont worry about your heart being broken. Push those thoughts away because you have already made yourself aware of the possibility now work towards something stronger. at least if it gets broken, let it not be over the same thing the last time it was. Be NEW! it is NEW! werq towards something better with each day.

Anonymous said...

A wise man once told me to be willing to be hurt. Ive never forgot that so I am giving you the same advice.
I am extremely proud of you my friend and I don't know what I'd do without you.
You keep being you and don't look back. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!