Tuesday, December 01, 2009

So what exactly can I say the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend was a busy one spent with the Winter Court in both Tacoma and Seattle. First on Wed I saw Jack Frost and spent that night with him, Viking and Lil Stevie for dinner. Roast Turkey, stuffing, craberry sauce, garlic mashed sweet potatoes, and somme mixed cocktails. The food was great. We listened to music and watched movies. Hercules the diseny version which thoug they mocked the liked, Quarantine, Wanda Sykes (comedy show routine), the Chronicles of Riddick, and the Orphan. We had a great time of socialization and fellowship. I slept there that night safe, sound and very full. The next day was actually Thanksgiving and so I went out to Tacoma the home of the most of the Wyldfae and the Winter Court. Well when I got to Maeve's house I was informed that we would be going to Seattle to this chick Lettie a woman who attends the church we sometimes attend. So we headed over there and wouldn't you know it...The party was mixed. Straight and Gay alike, though all of us were of the The People (meaning we were all of African Descent). It was kool I mean we had fun the food was slammin'! Soul food all around ya digg and it was great to eat, drink, and be merry. We played taboo and scattergories it was cute. Except that some of the Heteros in attendance treated us with TOLERANCE. I mean that too TOLERANCE. It was like oh look... Homosexuals...How... Nice... We did not care for that at all but we went with it. There was of course much discussion afterwards but we dealt with it. Which is sad but on the otherhand no one was overtly homophobic and for us as a people hey that it progress. Went back to Maeve's house and fell asleep after a night of kareoke. Fun fun fun. Friday we all hung out and kicked it.
This time we of the Fae cooked. Erlking and I made a fried turkey and though it was the craziest food preparation either of us have ever made... From splatters of hot butter, to our flavor syringe being to small, it was all good. Of course Demonika who was still there was a bitch to everyone that night but whatever, you can ignore such triflingness during the holidays. I mean you have to one dysfunctional twit don't cha? Vrai, vrai. Of course she angered just about all of the Winter court including our new member Vilostat
who is the most easy going of the Court but hey we still dealth with him. Even Grimalkin
treated Demonika with light and mocking laughter at his antics. Now I Kyon aka Queen Mab got a little to happy with my Winter Wine and well I fell asleep. They all went out to the club and had fun. That night I spent in the Erlking's abode. Maeve and I awakened to the Erlking being driven insane finally by Demonika... After getting some time alone with us he begged us not to leave him with that hemophage. And we didn't. Which made Demonika angry. He posted himself in the Erlking's bedroom for 12 hours. The whole time he was on the phone talking shit about us, and the Erlking. We heard everything. And we got pissed. Not as pissed as we were to get but angry enough. Later on when Leanansidhe (Lea for short) and Green Jen arrived for movie night only then did that little bastard come out of his hole and join the party. Now I must tell you about this shameless Red Court Vampire bastardly bitch! All through the days the Winter Court spent together this little shit was talking much mad shit about the Erlking. And we all heard it and we all knew of it and we waited. For we of the Winter Court never forget an insult but instead we wait for you to slip. Demonika did. On Sunday evening after a day of rest and movies, and chilling, and a wonderful breakfast the Erlking bought us all at Hobnob Demonika made her move and started a fight with Erlking.
Which I had to mediate. I finally flat out let Demonika know that Erlking don't love him, get over and either go home to Houston or live here in the apartment in peace in Tacoma until it was time for him to go. Stupid fool Demonika flew over 1000 miles without a penny to her name. Erlking was feeding her, paying for entertainment, all of it. Yet Demonika wanted to still marry him. Long story short Erlking had a many breakdown... I had to comfort him...There were some other things that came out too that I shant put here but needless to say Demonika did her damage and had her revenge. The Red Court Vampire was shipped back to Houston, reluctantly on his part I might add yesterday! Glory be to GOD!!!! So you see except for Sunday night the whole Holiday was lovely. Well be blessed guys and keep on reading. I love you all. Adieu!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!