Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bonjou guyz ouais c'est moi I am back. Okay so how was tghe rest of my weekend after that post I did? Well I ti was kool. That night I finished a paper for4 school andI think I did a pretty good job on it. I went ahead and went to Erock's house for second and just chillied over there and then headed up to PURR to meet Viltostat and Maeve for this White Dude Scotts Bday Party. It was kool we actually all had fun and then we somehow got into the Cuff and danced all night before leaving. Now here is the thing I did drink that night but nowhere near the level I did the night before. Infact I was pretty good. The same for Sunday Night I was good again I met with Kenn cause he got back from his gram's funeral in VA. Sunday wasn't a bad day. I went to church with Maeve (I spent Sat night in Tacoma with him), came home took a bath, studied for my final on Monday and then left and met up with Kenn. Hier was my final and I aced it or at least I think I did so last night was pleasant just came home early and chilled. Right now I am waiting for laundry to finish before I leave. I ahve a class tonight which I should go to but I wonder if I can call in sick tonight.... I mean I don't have to go. I have nothing left to do buty take care of my FA stuff which will be done this week. So all in all things are going pretty well this week. Oh and the Erlking finally called my yesterday night and wants me to call him...We shall see.... Apparantly though Maeve ever a loyal vassal to the Winter Court she is paved the way for me. So this should be interesting. But all in all not such a bad start of a week....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!