Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Delour delour delour. That is the French and French Creole word for pain. Something which all of us as humans are more than well acquainted with. These days it seems everyone is hurting in different ways. Most of us are hurting economically and this is where I shall start. I am late on my rent and having the craziest time awaiting the Unemployment moneies I am supposed to be getting. That in of itself is maddening. I am kinda worried about what will happen but so far just leaving it in the hands of God. Apparantly I am supposed to get my checks to start next week. Meanwhile I ahve begun applying for a scholarship via the Pride Foundation an LGBT foundation that helps folkz in School. I hope I will get it.... But as you can see money is at the top of the list of hurting for folkz. Everyone it seems is doing badly from my friends to my parents. To myself. Well duh right? Being a student is being poor. On the flipside I had an aiight birthday. Erock took me out to dinner at the Broadway grill and I drank alot of alcohol. I went to the Cuff and some other place. The next day I got a phone call from someone I had not heard from in a while, Rhone. Rhone and I started talking and then we met up and I got post birthday love... And I have kinda had a lil crush for Rhone and so we may end up exploring that.... But I am not really like putting alot into it yet.... Since the Siafu dating experience I am really much more witholding on that whole falling for someone part. Since Siafu I just started to just do what I had to do and focused on other things. So far so good I mean I have had alot of other things to think about.

You know as we talk about pain what is so funny to me is theat even when weare hurting we can still have the ability to help others in some ways. A schoolmate of mine has being going thru some tough stuff emotionally and financially even though I been going thru it myself I was able to give her a good word and just be beside her for awhile to encourage. I also rejoiced with her for a financial blessing she received. It's always important to rejoice with others even and especially when you're breakthrough has not happened. It speeds it along for one and God will give you unplanned for blessings. So there is that.

Right now I am just prayful and waiting for things to turn around while still staying sane enough to study. Which I have been able to do for so far. Oh and I also helped Rhone find his phone he lost too. You know I felt better when I helped those who needed it. So my point is if you are hurting see how you can help your fellow man or woman. You will find that it benefits your soul just as it does theirs. Be blessed et adieu.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

You have never lied. A good word really does go a very very long way. im just now getting employed again and trying to reassemble.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!