Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bonjour mes zamis. Aujourd'hui il pleut. Typiqument Seattle weather not at all uncommon it is the automn apres tous. Well I finally got that benefit money and then for some reason was not able to cash the check today...It was kinda mess but my blessing came thru. God is having way too much fun laughing at my expense i am sure. Yet he has blessed me so it's kinda a mixed bag. Not that I ever lost my faith but at times it did waiver abit. I am only human. I am at school waiting for class. After class I am going to go home and take a nice bath and just luxuraite in warm watery goodness while reading a book. Maybe later I will watch a movie. I think I will do that un bon film trop...The point is I feel much better about things than I have in the last couple weeks. Oh and I got my training benefits approved as well so school is almost totally taken care of all I have to now is get the financial aid in order... Mon Grand Met au ciel there is always something to be done. Busy in a good way... I am not expecting any rest for quite some times which is vexing because more than ever I really want and need to take that vacation to somewhere new... Peut etre c'est un idee pou un autre jour... Je peux attendre.

On the other hand Rhone is koo. We've been doing that text and late night call thang. Diggin the initial newness but not so much that I have lost my head which must mean that I really am 32 and I must trully be maturing to that next year in some way. Or I am a delusional little fool which could be I mean do sometimes tell my friends that I am Queen Mab the Unseelie Fey Monarch of Winter... But that's just for fun.

So on the other hand Fuzzy, a wonderful guy who blogs here on blogspot, said that it seems everyone is migrating to facebook and that blogspot is like the messed up house left onthe block ou quelquechose comme ca, not his exact words mo konne. At any rate he kinda has a point facebook and twitter are kinda the internet spots to be right now however the reason why I like facebook isn't so much to see people, even though so many of my FB friends are so hott!!! But that aint it. It is because of the games. Oh yeah I play Farmville and Vampire Wars. I got into Vampire Wars first because of the artwork which is actually pretty cool and then I got dragged into Farmville. I love them both and I think Fuzzy that might be why facebook is getting an edge. I mean let's just face it computer games even when you are an adult are fun.

Well looks like I got to be getting on to class. Everyone who reads this blog have a great night and remember God not only is right on time but he apparantly has a twisted sense of humour as well. Be blessed et ciao!!!

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I disagree with Fuzzy....but we wont go there on him....anywho, I think thats an insult to the readers that really love your blog and ive seen a lot of them lately with hundreds of followers and readers that are really engaged in the blogs. I just started Reblogging again back in June and I just love it. There are sooooo many wonderful people that I have met because of it. I dont do facebook or twitter because social networking sites 5 years ago unlike blogger....were different then and keep changing every year or so. Twitter will be gone....facebook will lose that edge and something new will come.....i mean its all about if you are one of those folks that likes to follow trends.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!