Friday, September 25, 2009

Bonjour mes zamis... Je suis triste et avec bonne reason aussi.... First let me start off by saying that probably the only real good day this week has been Monday the rest was just kinda blah and then it turned downright horrid. So far it is not yet over of course there is still the weekend.... Which I am for the frist time in awhile not looking forward to at all. Siafu...Ahhh Ouais Siafu, so I fell for him like a fool but yesterday he basically told me he never wanted to see me again and loose his number. Because I laughed at him... Long story at any rate he is moody and he just kinda blew his top and so I am now without that prospect. Someone said he was just mad bt I am not so sure even though I was falling in love with him if I want to deal with such a moody male any longer, especially one who does not know how to listen or talk to me... I been actually though kinda hurt b that. Cause I was hoping that... So once I agai I bury something before it starts... Curse Trumph for making me having to be in this dating position and then I decided to simply just lock my heart for a moment. I feel very very done. Siafu if he decides he made the wrong choice will certainly suffer for his choice. As Trumph suffered, as that little idiot Jae felt my displeasure... Males should know now that if you hurt me... Then you too shall hurt far more thatn I shall. I am if nothing else the King of payback... Lately males that have decided to try and et me back after an ill concieved decision find that I am niether a male who is often merciful or full of grace. So shall Siafu know this and that is my word. I feel better now, infactI am smiling. Well nthing lifts my spirit than imagining males who have wronged me in torment emotional or otherwise be it brief or longterm. Yeah and I know that seems evil but I don't care. I am not always nice and I am long since tired of males doing what they wish to me from leaving me, to attempting to confine me to booty call hours, to thinkng they can say whatever there wretched little mouths form to my face, to all of their bullshit dating crap I am most thoroughly finished!!! The next malewho comes my way is one who should be pitied indeed.

Then there is just the fact that my UE benefits are transitioning not that I have any knowledge of that outcome and then with school about to start and just ARRRGGHHHH!!! There is just too much sometimes and I never did get to take that fucking vacation tht I fucking needed because I feel like I am this close to becoming homicidal!!! I won't really kill anybody by the way even though part of me would like to toss Siafu out of a window. I won't though I am just feeling scorned.

Oh than Trumph has returned from his vacation which is nice because I would like to see him... For just a moment... Oh my this will be a very interesting week and meanwhile I am just a bundle of emotions.....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!