Tuesday, September 29, 2009




Bonjou vas tous! So another week begins, well it began yesterday but classes begin for me and well alread of it has been an interesting start. By that I mean that I pretty much sliced opened my finger on a glass I was washing yesterday. I bnroke as I was washing it. Lots of blood, some pain, hot water... More bleeding in other places... You got the idea. Then went and connected with some friends and head fun untl some idiotic White crack head came over and started dropping N Bombs like they were going out of style. We were at Ken's house luckily Viking smacked him around and shut the muthafucka up... now right now I am sitting inside of the computer lab at school bored and waiting for a class that starts this evening... You know how sometimes you get online and just get carried away? Well if you don't I', doing that, taking a little net binge if you well. Things are cool for the moment now. I am over Siafu and not in the angry/hurt place I was when I firwst blogged about, epsecially since it has so recently happened. I just kinda put it all behind me. He certainly is not worht the effort and since had to be soo nasty and hateful than I will do as he asked... I have this feeling he will regret it. Males always seem to after they break with me...
Plus with school starting I think worrying about some male who is obviously a bipolar soldier will not assist me in anyway particularly as it relates to my studies so there ya go. Soon my brithday is coming another year and I am going to be 32.... Oh my God.... Terry said yesterday that he can't understand how some people react that way to brithdays, and he is in late 20's.... I basically told him it is the fact that youth is over I mean I am still young but I am no longer in the days of youth... I like everything that lives on this earth will age, and things will change and I just that much lcoser to that process. Which is not always soo fun to think about.
He understood then why I felt a certain amount of trepidation around it all. Yet on the otherhand I am kind of excited. I don't know.. We shall see it might be a really cool day... On the otherhand this cut is slowly bleeding. I am so sick of it. Stupid glass.

On Sunday I hung out with Aunt Daphne and Uncle David. We watched Beyond the Gates, a very good movie on the Rwandan Genocide you should check it out if you wish too. Had a great dinner and disucssed all kinds of stuff. I made the salad lol! So things have been coming along we will see how this week goes for now I am glad to be back in school. For now.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!