Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So here I am again bonjou bojou. Hope y'all doing well or at least as I do my weekly perusing of your blogs I shall know that you are alright. Life has been stressful buit only because I am doing things I need to do and have to do which aint always easy but aint really bad just stressful. Work is going well or at least i am doing well there, family is good, Trumph and I are actually doing better, Bumpalump is wonderful and growing, and I am well....Hmmm. Aie aie aie.

Okay so I have acne prone skin. Yeah everybody has something about them they don't like. For me is it is my skin. While oily skin keeps one youthful looking and keeps wrinkles at bay it tends to give you shiny skin and pimples. That's me. If i get more stressed my sebacious glands make more oil which clogs myu pores, where bacterium breed, and develop into pimples. Of course I have things to eliminate zits but that takes time in the mean time I feel like pizza pie man. Of course It's all good I am alibe and in good health true so I suppose I should be thankful that zits are my only bane. It's just that well I am not.

Oh here is something humerous. So on Sunday Night after work I met Trumph and our friends at the Cuff. I had a fun night but I did something. Soemthing bad. No you ass not relapse. God. Do not be so quick to think the worst of me. I said it humerous not hearbreaking listen! Damn it. Okay so anyways I cussed out Bobby Trendy.

Yes Bobby Trendy. That ditzy Asian Queen who was Anna Nicole Smith's designer. I dd I told him off and I didn't really think about the fact that it was him until later.
See I was minding my own B I standing in line waiting for a beer when this little Asian Waif with too much make up and cheap cologne comes pushing all infront of me towards this Beke (White) man and I suppose orders a drink. I thought he was say oh I don' know pardon or excuse me or something civilized like that but he didn't say nuthin. And well I'd had a couple I was getting my buzzzz on and he pissed me off. SO I had to speak and I did.

Kyon: You know that was slick but I'm calling you out. What do you think you're doing.

Asian Queen: Me?

K: Yes you! What you have other people in there with you? (Kyon exclaims pointing to his overcoiffed dome!)

AQ: Well what?

K: Well what?! Whatchu think you're doing cuttin' and pushin in line infornt of me? Don't you have home training, didn't your mama tell teach you how to wait in line?
A
Q: Uhm that's my boyfirend okay.

K: I don't care you cut me.

AQ: No that's my boyfirend I swallow his load, let him fuck me, take his cock all that.

K: Fool I don't care and I didn't ask for all that xtra sexual shit you jus told me. You cut me and have no siad excuse or naything. You think you are you aint special bitch!

AQ: OH my GOD! I can't believe you just called me a bitch. Dont' you know we are from LA? We( indicates to his ugly white man and his hideous Latino mutant looking good queeny gay friend), are from LA.

K: I could give 2 shits and a fuck where you are from! LA my ass it's still America bitch! Look you can't just be pushing up in line just cause you think you special being from LA. Lots of folkz in Seattle from LA and don't act like they own the place.

AQ: Excuuusee mee? (Does some xtra faggy move with his queeny ass) Don't you know who I am? I'm Bobby Trendy?

K: Who da fuck is that?

Bobby Trendy: Anna Nicole Smith show. Her designer. You common-

K: What? (Kyon begins laughing derisively). You're that dizzy bitch that made that ugly ass shit up in her mansion. And you're proud of that. Am I supposed to bow down to you? Bitch do you want a cookie!? Look I don't give a fuck who you are, who you worked for, and by the wya that bitch is dead muthafucka your ugly ass designs probably put her in the grave; Imma tell you like this bitch! (Kyon gets in his face) Next time you push your 1c weighing ass up in front of me and cut me in line like I am not there Imma cut you. Understood bitch good.

Mutant looking Latino Queen: UHm why are you getting so personal/ It's not like-

K: Back off ho! I aint cumming for you yet. No one was talking to you at all. You aint want none mind yo bizness! (Kyon grabs his beer and heads down to his people). No if y'all excuse me have a good night. (Kyon sees Bobby Trendy's ugly white man cracking the hell up at the whole situation and Kyon laughs too! and then walks away while Bobby Trendy is shook.)


END SCENE! Yes you can clap it was good wasn't it. And it really happened I swear.

It's not every day you get to cuss out a celebrity that was actually really fun. Aside from that excitement though it's been pretty cool, pretty typical week. Well I gotta go to the bank after this but that might be fun. I dunno life is cool and I am still just being me.

Well I aint got nothing left to say so, peace love, and blessings to all of you in Blogland.

Adieu mes zamis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am prone to acne breakouts too. I've been using Clinique (good stuff).

So that whole scene in the bar... I don't know if you transformed into a Night Elf or a Night Eleven Daemonfey because you let Ms. Trendy have it.

My finger's much better now. = )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!