Thursday, May 29, 2008

So another week has passed and another day is here. The wehather here has been wierd (which is pretty much always just with varying degrees). It's like cloudy and gray in the matin and sunny par apres midi. The days here have been cool, just realxing being doemstic on my days off working hard when I am at work. I have been participating in a sexual mens helath thing as you may have known from previous posts. It's kool I get a 20 Visa gift card whenever I go in so and it's cool. If naything it has made me think and ask myself some hard questions. Not ones that are entirely difficile mais importante nonetheless. Sometimes you just gotta do that stuff just think about things which we do not normally dwell on but do like sex. SO there you have it.

So the recap for the week.
Bumpalump was with Trumph and I for 2 and half days. He was a delight and did not get one whooping even though he tested me but the threat of one kept him in his place. I simply can't abide temper tantrums. Still he only had one iot was controlled by me so. The rest of the time was singing and dnacing, jumping about or him jumping off of things. Mon Grand Met you have no idea how quick my reflexes are or I had no idea acutally. I caught him as he jumped off the bed and almost probably broken something or worse. Thank the good Jesu I caught him in time. He was just laughing and I was laughing but thinking oh God you almost killed yourself and gave me a heart attack in the process you crazy lil sprite. Still I felt cool like a hero. Which with someone so small you always are.

Trumph has been a snippy little bitch as of late. Oh relationships they are so much fun...Eyes roll... Of course there it is single and lonely or married/attached and either miserable, angry, half crazed, and occasionally serviced. Even though we are doing much beterthan we were so it aint really that bad, I'm just bitchin' lol.

So Scott Badlwin released hs tell book entitle WHAT HAPPENED? about our President Bush. And now Bush and dem are angry. They are tyring to discredit Mr Baldwin but you know what I believe him. That Gorege Bush is a shiesty muthafucka up to no good and doing very little goood. The more I hear about that man the more I'm like how could anyone could have cvoted for him to stop me and mine from the right to get married? I know I know craziness but yet we live in this world.

Today I am lving life and enjoying it. I wish everyone a good day and a great week I will post more later. Not much else to say now.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!