Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bonjou vas tous! Hopefully all of you in Blogland are doing well. Today is simply lovely. The crazy wierd 4 seasons per day weather has finally left Seattle and it is sunny and warm today. Thank the good Lord above hiver has lasted much too long for my taste.

I recently got yet another raise that will be on my soon coming check (which thank God again cause I'm broke). Trumph and I are doing well. Our houseguests however, at least one of them has worn out his welcome. I had to flash on him last night because of some very rude text messages he sent me this past Dimanche, that frankly incensed me. He knows not to be so disrespectful again especially when Trumph and I are doing him a favor. Things are cool now but he might have damaged a friendship with a brotha from Chitown named Terry I met just a couple weeks past who has been hanging with me on Saturday nights. I'm hoping he did not Terry is cool people.

Printemps is finally here and for that I am overjoyed. I want to jump and sing and dance but I won't not yet at least not here. I'll save that for Friday Night when I go dancing. I can hardly wait for it to get really hot but enough on the weather that will work itself out... I just been working and writing some more. I will finish the story about the Soucriant in a couple of weeks I promise for those of you who have read it. Hopefully you've enjoyed it.


Well here's another piece of writing. Hope it moves you I kinda wrote a song. I actually wrote it when my ex and I, G and I broke up years ago..
Triste Chanson
So where do you go when in you suffer in silence?

Do you speak the hurt away hoping that the pain will break?

Did you mean the words you said when you left me,

‘Cause it feels like some bad dream from which I will awake but I don’t.

I need comfort.

Be it in a Bible sitting in the pew,

You see pain still comes thru I just can’t forget you.

Be in the bottle or be in a blunt.

It just won’t take it away and I ‘m so awash in pain…

So forgetting the past and yesterday,

Looking to a brighter day I can never get that far ‘cause you a hold of my heart.

I never knew I’d feel this way and it feels worse day by day oh baby tell me that you’ll stay cause you got a hold on my heart.

So my friends tell me I should just move on,

Forget about the man he aint no good aint you glad he’s gone.

And I wish that you would just release me, yeah.

Cause in some way you’re holding me back from ever getting along yes you are.

Give me comfort.

Be it with my folkz while we hangin’ in da cut,

I feel lost and I feel bound because you just aint around no-no.

Be from the pulpit while the congregation prays

It don’t chase my blues away cause I’m needing you to stay.

So forgetting the past and yesterday,

Looking to brighter days I can never get that far ‘cause you a hold of my heart.

I never knew I’d feel this way and it get's worse everyday oh baby tell me that you’ll stay cause you got a hold on my heart.

So forgetting the past and yesterday,

Looking to brighter days I can never get that far ‘cause you a hold of my heart.

I never knew I’d feel this way and it get's worse day by day oh baby tell that you’ll stay cause you got a hold on my heart.

And I wish you would come and hold me now,

Because I drowning in memories,

Sinking into this pit where you have cast me aside.

I’m alone again……

So what do I now that we’re broken.

Who will I make love to till the sun shows her bright face?

How can I go on living when I feel I’m dying,

Constantly crying trying to find a measure of some grace?

Why’d you go?

Where can I find comfort?

Cause I looked in the bible while sitting in a pew

It didn’t help my heart at all cause all I saw you was you

I drank a whole bottle and then I smoked a blunt

But it didn’t make it better cause I lost the man I loved.

So forgetting the past and yesterday,

Looking to brighter days I can never get that far ‘cause you a hold of my heart.

I never knew I’d feel this way and it get's worse day by day oh baby tell that you’ll stay cause you got a hold on my heart.

FIN

Yeah God I was 2 when I first penned part of this song at least the chorus. He had me all fucked up but not anymore. Aint it funny though?

So RANDOM THOUGHTS

1. Quiet beauty will draw them quicker than being a loud pretty bastard.
2. I am hoping that Robert Mugabe steps down and allows the People of Zimbabwe a way to rebuild their messed up economy and country. Absolute power even for those with the best intentioned hearts still corrupts absolutely.
3. I really dig ADTV. I think Derrick is sexy. AND they both make me laugh.
4. At thirty if you are still doing the dumb shit you were doing in your early 20's you've got issues.
5. Speaking of ADTV I want a shoutout on the show. The don't even know me though so whatever. Still it be cool. It would be like grownup romper room.
6. I am going somewhere I have never been this year and I'm going by myself. My Trunph is going down South for like 3 weeks without me. I'nm going somewhere. nuff said.
7. I wish there was a way we could move the Olympic Games from Beijing to just anywhere else. I am not feeling the Tibet situation at all. It's wrong and it's genocide. The very fact that the Olympic torch a symbol of freedom (in a way) is going to a city under the darkness of such intolerance, massive human rights abuses, and a lack of any kind of democracy is offensive to me as a Human Being.
8. I really hope Obama wins the election.

Well I suppose that's all for now maybe I'll give you something tomorrow guyz. Enjoy your day and be blessed.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!