Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bien bonjou vas tous... Sak passe. Well I hope. So last time I blogged I reported that Trumph and I were finished and at that moment we were. Then well I suppose we worked it out. So we are and have been still together. However this blow up I suppose had un forseen consequence. Si vraiment, I have decided that perhaps while Trumph and I should stay together I need to have my own place. SO to that end I'm going to be stacking coinz to bounce out. Not too mention there has been a certain amount of interdependence that has not been good for either of us. SO we are still together and things have been actually better between us.

Now what is not so good. First of all I lost my wallet. Lost it all the social security carte, the ID, tous que j'ai besoin oh and a great deal of cash ouais I lost! So I am broke trying to scramble to get an ID it's a whole mess. See it iant easy being me, infact as much I like myself I would not wish me on anyone else.THat didn't come out right, well hopoefully you know what I mean, I've benn havin' problemes amour problemes amour....But I of ocurse irrepressible me still has hope becuase I've got the breath of life in my lungs and all is well still. I mean it could be worse. I could be living in a war zone or somewhere horrific like that. So as bad as it is it can be worse.

Oh and I have the most wonderful news. SO I am going to try to submit some work for an anthology a Black Gay one. You know like Brother to Brother or something like that. So I am working very hard at this chance. See I've always wanted to be a writer, I wanna do sci fi. Ouais big suprise right. But you know why not. I mean so much of Black Gay Fiction is so...Blah. I love him, he loves me, we break up, lots of sex all that crap. I dunno, I just think that we have so many stories that should be told. So why not put them out there. SO hoepefully this could be my chance. Which would be kinda cool, well beyond kida it would be the shit. I am so hapoing this will work out. All I suppose I can do is just pray right that's it.
Well eeveryone be blessed and have a good wekk guyz and wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, my brutha. You definitely have the propensity to pen interesting storylines, given your interest in Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!