Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So another day has come and all is well in it. It certainly is cold here though even if the sun is shining. Work is good, life is better, the fridge is full, and Trumph and I are okay. Bumpalump is doing very well and his mother Rita is recovering though how soon it will be until she is her old self is a bit of a mystery. Oh and after about a month and half of no cellphone I finally bit he bullet and paid that enormous bill and got it back on, an event which thoroughly excites me. Mon autre chose, well that has been put behind me for the moment. I recentered and did some self eval and that has helped. The important thing is I have not made the same mistake twice, I have recognized how the holidays can affect me both good and bad and I have rectified the emotional things so that I can enjoy myself during these times at my pace and according to my comfort level. Which leads to....

Noel. That is what we say for Christmas in French and or French Creole. Noel. A huge economic and religious holiday in the Western World that I live in and one that always leaves my pockets lighter. So the questions is what do I get Trumph. Well he already gave me a list it's just I really hate shopping for other folkz but myself call me selfish if you want too.

I usually am known as Mr. Fragrance. If I'm dating you I don't buy you a shirt or give you a dozen roses for your birthday, no that takes too much time, well at least the shirt thing does and flowers die so what is the point? I won't buy you an outfit or dvd or a book unless you directly ask me to do so...No I buy you cologne. Now most guys like this but if you are with me for awhile you may find my choice of gifts to be old after the like the 2nd time. So I can't just buy Trumph a fragrance especially not on Noel. He gave me a list which I like fool told him to do and now I must deliver which won't be hard it's just....Aie mo Gran Met I have to shopping with those other freakazoids for the holidays.

Noel shoppers are evil. Especially now that I am realizing that Bumpalump needs a gift and I am going to be heading to a Toy Store. Bloggers be thankful in this instance you have no little ones nothing is more terrifying than Toy Shopping around Christmas. One Noel's eve I got my nose almost broken by some over eager White Man who thought I was trying to snatch the last Elmo from the shelf. Not to be outdone I blackened his eye... Sigh....Good times. But anyways you get the point it will brutal out there. Yet I must do it cause I love my Trumph.

Now here yet again is another catch pou Noel. So what do you do if you get something you can't stand. Trumph is not a great gift giver. He always gets me trinkets which are like cute but I don always totally feel them. He is better at say planning parties and stuff but gifts I don' know. And I really want an Xbox or Xbox 360 for Noel and I am hoping he will get them for me because i have been dying from lack of video game stimulation! And well I'm just a tad bit frightened of what he will get me and how I will have to paste my great big smile on my face and say:

"Oh baby! I love it!" While my eyes roll in my head as I embrace him close to me so he won't see my eyes rolling. I've never really been good at faking that I like gifts. In fact someone once called me ungrateful because I shouted at them in anger (it was my Uncle actually he bought my brothers all this cool shit and I got a fucking tool box, playing cards, and a bag of peppermints while my brothers got seven colognes, 3 shirts and 2 cds each! WHAT DA FUCK IS THAT?! Fer Oncle Timothy tu beke avec peau noir!!):

"I'M NOT UNGRATEFUL GODDAMMIT! AND HOW DARE YOU (I directed this at my brother Timothy) SAY DAMN THING ABOUT IT! HERE YOU SPRAYING YOUR WRETCHED CALVIN KLEIN IN THE AIR FOR ME TO INHALE AND GOING ON ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ESTEE LAUDER FOR MEN WHILE I HAVE A DAMN TACKLE BOX! WHAT DA FUCK. GOD DAMMIT THAT MISERABLE BAJUN BASTARD OREO SHOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT ME SHIT! AT LEAST THAT WHY I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FORCED TO CARRY THIS BULLSHIT WITH ME WHEN WE LEAVE. FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Sigh...That was not a good Noel in that instance. If I remember correctly it sucked none fm y gifts but 2 were good that day. SO I dunno. Holidays can be fun or they can be like:

"WHAT DA FUCK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU PICK THAT SHIT OUT FOR ME!!! YOU KNOW I HATE THIS CRAP! ASSHOLE YOU BOUGHT THIS FOR YOURSELF!" Which is something we men do (alot if we are honest, I've done it before and stopped because I hate having it done to me) and well many of us in here in BG Blogland are well Gay so there ya go.


Still with all the lights going up and the preparations being made their is a bit of excitement in the air. I think I'm going to have a Holiday party. Now that will be fun.

All in all things are much better than they were month ago and I am feeling good, doing good, and yes being good. I suppose mistakes are natural but failure, by that I mean the spirit of failure is not. Okay right now some child is shrieking upstairs and it is beginning to irritate me. Bumpalump would never behave in such a fashion, he has been trained not to throw such nasty little tantrums like that.

Speaking of Bumpalump. SO he was so cute during the AMA's. He was all dancing and jumping around. And singing. We sing all the time. He cracks me up and still is the best part of my life. SO his favorite words are now, can you guess?

NO and MINE. Right Terrible twos are upon us. Have been for at least 3 months and getting stronger every day. SO the other day while in the apt he says:
"Dis mine. Dis is mine." He looks at me in the face his brown eyes flashing with mischievousness and declares, "and dis is mine too.!"

"No Bumpalump it is not it's mine." I tell him. Bumpalump's little face scrunches in defiance which is so funny to see and he cries aloud:
"MINE!!!"
"Well then what is mine?" I ask him wondering what is going to come out of his little mouth. Bumpalump stopped for a moment and seemed to be deep in thought and then he looked at me and said:

"Nothing." Yes I cracked up a good while. And on that note I shall let you all be. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday but not too much. It doesn't do for people of African Descent to be celebrating the genocide of the Native Peoples of the US. Especially when their destruction was directly linked to our own. But still have fun. Give love, show love, eat, drink, be merry, and then take a nap.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!