Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another day, another eason to enjoy the life God has blessed me with, another day for hope and all that positivity Baduistic-Common-Mos Def and Kanye like mindedness stuff. LOL! No but really I'm pretty good today. It's cold and gray but dry and for Seattle that aint bad. Rather be dry and cold and than wet and cold. So what are the happs in my life? Well lets see?

1. Went out last weekend with Trumph, Kimiko, Roberto, and Amet Bey to R Place and the Crescent for a night of dancing and drinking and karaoke. Much fun, I had a blast except for the next day when I went to work early in the morning. Yeah that part wasn't cool but it was aiight. I made it thru. By the work is doing alright if i exclude the countless hordes of idiots I must deal with on a daily basis but work is what it is n'est pas? Ouais mo konne.

2. Bumpalump's father has finally decided to take an active interest in the life of his son. It's about fucking time but better late now than never, bumpalump is still young enough to want a relationship with his dad I welcome that. Even if his deadbeat father is a homophobe. Apparently according to Amorita Bumpalump is well we shall hopefully see him soon for I miss my babykins.

3. Speaking of Amorita she seems to be recovering nicely from the miscarriage of the baby and I am glad to say that just by having her around more Trumph and I have had a hand in that. See family is family whether by blood or not. When someone in the family is hurting you're supposed to be there for them. I know that is how it is supposed to work and I know it don't always so it's nice to see and be apart of that now. So to all of you who've turned your backs on someone you love who is hurting stop doing that. Tomorrow aint promised to you and it aint promised to them. All the chest beating, wailing, hollering, rolling around, and trying to climb in the casket don't do nothing but make you look even more guilty ( as far as the emotion of guilt that you're so balantly displaying unless your are a consummate thespian and then well to that I say show love when folkz are alive or not all) when they go so get up and show them love now. Plus wouldn't you want someone to do that for you?

4. Gia who is one of Trumph's best friend's and a friend to me as well is staying with us for the Noel and Kwanzaa holidays. She arrives to day. Aie mon Dieu I can hardly wait we are going to have so much fun. Of course I'll be cooking alot but I like to cook it calms and relaxes me. It will be all to the good. Hurrah pou Kwanzaa, Noel, and Jesu Christ. (We don't say Jesus in French we say Jesu so no that was no a typo!)

So that is all for the news in my world.
I feel lately content and alive, I'm happy with me, myself, and I. No issues have resurfaced and I am taking steps for them not too. I am especially proud of myself for just continuing to do well and not growing weary in it. Thanksgiving was nice. I spent a comfortable evening with friends eating and watching Hairspray and Cars. Hairspray the remake was good, even better than the original film, Cars well, Bumpalump probably should've been there but after I got over the stupidity of the film it was kinda cute. I liked 'em both.

So sometimes in relationships or in life when you date men you have to be able to emotionally manipulate them. Oh whatever do not act as if none of you have not done that, cause you have. So here are some ways to do that.

1. If you are not in the wrong cry. If they love or you are in serious lust for you it was paralyze them and make them putty in your hands. Make sure you sob while clutching your chest and ask:
"Are you trying to kill me?" But don't cry if you're in the wrong it just seems to piss males off in general unless they're suckers.

2. Always smile. I've found when you smile and act as if you're not hurt or offended by males they will continue on as if there is nothing wrong and you can lull them into a false sense of security while you plot vengeance upon them that is cathartic for you. Like once some guy slapped me and I just smiled at him and walked away laughing. He thought I was crazy but soon forgot about me. Later on that evening I struck him in the back of the head with something heavy and blunt while he wasn't paying attention. So yeah this strategy works.

3. When a male refuses to commit to you but wants to still have sex with you and see you but can't seem to day I love you stage a public discussion with him and let him present his side. Then say:
"It's fine I understand. So you don't want to be with me, but you want to keep fucking me and going out with me and yet have the freedom to do the same with other people. So I see, so you don;'t want me for your man just as your whore!" Concubine and courtesan work too but whore seems to get there attention faster. Please though don't say the word ho when you use this trick it sounds much to trite.

4. Cry some more and act as if you're despondent. Be careful though sometimes this will scare a man into thinking you're a raving bipolar soldier and u don' want that. But usually that will make them fold.

Have I tr ed all of these methods. Yes and they all have worked because I know who and when to use these methods with but all males even I can be susceptible to them. Evne though I look for such methods but hey I've got a dick sometimes he thinks for me.

Finally things Love about this Fall so far:

1. Love Heros and I can't wait what happens next week. And to think I thought that show was stupid at first.

2. Babies and toddlers because they are cute, honest, and I have one.

3. All the new music that is out this season though I have to say I think Alicia Keys is good but she does reach a Little far on some of her songs. Hey it's my opinion!

4. My dreams because well..Uhhh...Hmmph well I'll; just keep those to myself for now.

5. Gia is coming to Seattle what's not to love.

6. I'm getting gifts on Christmas. (I BETTERGET SOME TOO!)

7. My family back in Portland that can often be asses are actually missing me very much and are wanting to see me and all this stuff. Yeah so that means I don't have to put up with their bullshit when I finally do make an appearance. Gotta love that.

8. My brother and sister because well they're here and I'm going to dinner with my sister on Friday. That will be the bizness!

9. My coworker Amelier because she makes me crack da hell up and we get to talk in silly British and Southern accents and it's a hoot. Oh whatever it's funny if you hear it!

10. Myself because well I'm doing GOOD.

Ahh bien well that's all for now be blessed mes zamis....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!