Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bonjou va tous! How goes it for all y'all today? Hopefully well. You know by now if you read this I use this for therapy. Because well it helps. Some folkz say a blog should not be so personal but I don't care. I think a blog should be what it is. And this one is about me. So here is a list of somethings I can't stand when going to the dokte now adays.

10. The waiting rooms. I can't stand it. The magazines are old and or I have already read them. How about some new magazines folkz.

9. The people in the waiting rooms. I know we all need health care but really? Like really? Can you not be a total hot ghetto/barrio mess when you are waiting for your whatever? Can you keep your rambunctious children from terrorizing everyone and everything in the room? Like I don't have enough on my mind as is.

8. Though services in some places medically can be linked is it just me or does it seem like all of the clinics and hospitals in Seattle are built in some kind of defensive grid that makes sure you the patient are bound to be lost forever wandering to where you need to get to? It's like jeez I can die of my ailment or just starve to death in this maze you just sent me inside of.

7. Okay this is not prison and you asking me what am I in for is not the kind of small talk I want to have. And do you come here often is just the wrong kind of come on to say in a place like this.

6. It's just a little prick. WHAT DA FUCK LADY THAT IS AN ELEPHANT NEEDLE AND YOU WANT TO SHOVE IT IN MY STOMACH!

5. You need a total of 7 vacinnations and we were going to have them all done today but I just thought that might overload your immune system so we will just do 3. Oh, well aren't you just the picture of thoughtfullness.

4. Well I'm not really sure but-
Wait a minute! NO NONONONONO!!!! You did not just tell me when discussing my prognosis and treatment options that you are not really sure?! Are you serious!? Yeah I feel real confident right now.

3. We only need 7 vials of blood from you this time. It's not so bad. You want some juicie afterwards? Yes I want juice, cookies, crackers, and the 7 vials of blood you just sucked out of me like a mosquito flea hybrid from hell! Why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DIZZY AS HELL!!

2. Now you know you shouldn't drink or smoke.
Yes I do. I know that but after all the fucked up new shit your about to tell me I need something to take the edge off!

1. Oh Kyon you are so funny, you're my favorite patient.
Yeah well it's laugh alot like some idiot savant or piss my pants because I am so scared.

Oh the joys of medicine. Well guyz be blessed and be thankful that you have your health!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Salut Mes Zamis Sak Passe!

Wassup Folkz this is me Kyon Saucier also known as Mr Kyon on A4A or Creole Elf on BGC.... Aww come on now like none of y'all are ever on those sites, yeah you are 'cause I've seen you... LOL!

Enter my world for a second... What? Huh? Well yes there are Black People in the NW and yes we have a vibrant culture up here. I mean naw Seattle aint Atlanta or NYC or DC or Chicago or any other city with a huge Black Population, but it's my home and there are few places as beautiful... Not too mention in all of the NW Seattle and Tacoma have the highest Black Population. So come on enter the world of Kyon....Yon Yon Yon.... Sigh. I was trying to make an echo sound. Now look I I know I got some typos and things so be patient with me folkz.... Cause I get excited when I write... Okay there is no excuse 'cept that it's my page I do what I want! *smile*


C'EST MOI! IT'S ME!

C'EST MOI!  IT'S ME!
Sak Passe? WAZZUUUUUPPPPP!

Bishop

Bishop
Yeah when I was younger I could've been considered a geek. Always my eyes fixed upon a world none could see. Always seeking to escape from the mundane things of this life.

But a geek I think of as dreamer, someone one who delights in things outside of the ordinary.

Just Me Again

Just Me Again
And why not? Dreams were not meant for the sleeping times

For the ordinary world need not be such a boring place. There's always more than enough room for the things that make one smile.

Wolf Rider

Wolf Rider
Bear Claw

Blood Elven Prince

Blood Elven Prince
Worlds within worlds

Drow Hunting Party

Drow Hunting Party
Dark Elven Elegance

Adieu mes zamis....

Adieu mes zamis....
May the light of Elves shine upon you....I know it's corny but this is my page!